• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ciao a tutti due cose, avete la traduzione italiana aggiornata ? e secondo qualcuno ha creato una mod wt ?

Hi everyone, two things, do you have the updated Italian translation? and according to someone created a wt mod?
doubt there is atm updated translation. ingame has wt-mod, no other wt-mod for a long time.

up to .23. when up to .24 no idea.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
for those who ask android port: it's waste of time, it comes when it's ready if that who made prev. port is still here. if not then you need to request new port elsewhere at F95 and use english when requesting it.

Sinner30700

Aug 28, 2018
So I started a new game with ic patch since my old saves were not showing hints
But my game crashes when i navigate through doors and in conversations after making choices game still crashes
can someone help

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I started a new game with ic patch since my old saves were not showing hints
But my game crashes when i navigate through doors and in conversations after making choices game still crashes
can someone help
re-dl (jdownloader recommended) and re-extract with latest 7zip.

Max_jr

Jan 24, 2024
Hello everybody. I apologize first of all because I'm using the translator.
I'm stuck in a part of the game where I was called out by Sarah for my grades. I had to go to Jessica's house and then meet Sarah at the Sauna at night. However, she never appears... Fast forward several days and I never find her there. Would anyone have a tip on how to evolve? Another problem is that my affection towards her was only at 1, could this be influencing?

Max_jr

Jan 24, 2024
I'll ask again.

Anyone got to use the Jet ski in this game?

I wait on the beach on a wednesday with baby oil but Nonique never shows.
From what I remember, if you've already massaged her with Bebe's oil you just have to show up at the beach hut and wait. Like resting so she can show up. Same thing if you haven't massaged her yet. You have to click on rest and the option to wait for Monique appears.

Reactions: BlenderGuy

Max_jr

Jan 24, 2024
From what I've read here, I have a lot of things blocked. The police officer didn't show up anymore, the girl from the workshop only went to the club with me...

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Can someone tell me how a game like this will always have almost identical looking characters to other games, while the daughters seem like unique figures?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
From what I remember, if you've already massaged her with Bebe's oil you just have to show up at the beach hut and wait. Like resting so she can show up. Same thing if you haven't massaged her yet. You have to click on rest and the option to wait for Monique appears.
need to invite her too.

anyways wt-pdf explains it (day/time might be wrong).

Can someone tell me how a game like this will always have almost identical looking characters to other games, while the daughters seem like unique figures?
possibly that he has modded those.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
tempted to delete this since had to goto .22 save and do gun run again to be able to continue that path but at least bitch got arrested.

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
Why does the android version have warning that it can effect your device without your doing in the latest download. Never saw that warning before.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
This was the second ever game I played of this type and I absolutely loved so many parts of it. The ability to sneak around bedrooms, spy on the women, blackmail them for sex etc was brilliant. Even the beginning scene with the Russian girl in the beach hut bar was great. The renders were excellent with the characters actually being hot in their own unique ways. It was kinda repititive with the whole club night theme. I wish you could have stood back, let the asshole guy get physical with the girls for you to watch and possibly film for blackmail. Instead of just standing up for them and being helped by Trevor every time. And why didn't Trevor ever suggest a threesome, since he was clearly a dirty bastard with girls usually?

Maybe I need to write my own sick and twisted game. :D

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes