2.70 star(s) 16 Votes

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
is there any way to put some cheat vodes as i can not even kill one rat. and how do i farm in the attic what does that means.
Did you find the gun in the sewer when getting the paper? if so make sure you are always using the gun to attack with special. As you kill enemies you earn XP that level you up, as you level up it becomes easier to kill enemies, Upgrade your clothing / Armor and weapons when you can afford it, it keeps you from getting injured as much.

Reactions: modem123

modem123

Mar 28, 2018
Did you find the gun in the sewer when getting the paper? if so make sure you are always using the gun to attack with special. As you kill enemies you earn XP that level you up, as you level up it becomes easier to kill enemies, Upgrade your clothing / Armor and weapons when you can afford it, it keeps you from getting injured as much.
no never found the gun, looks like i have to do it again.

maruf123

May 28, 2018
-Stuck on line 46

When I come home from meeting sister at Nicole's place, I couldn't find Mom anywhere and the house was in a mess. Any suggestions?

Edit: nvm, this walk-though is outdated.
i am stuck in 17 Go home, head to your room, sleep until evening please help guys

modem123

Mar 28, 2018
i am stuck in 17 Go home, head to your room, sleep until evening please help guys
you must be with in a quest that is why you are unable to sleep.
i am following original walkthrough on icstor site and it is very easy to pass every thing, my mc is at level 12.
this happened with my mc to as before finishing a quest he spome with sister and thus the airport quest gets switched on so can't go to sleep before finishing that.
check where are u stuck. try to keep different saves after each quest.

modem123

Mar 28, 2018
it happen like this
this happens after u go to bed and there is option to wait till evening, this is evening time, u have unknowingly started a diff quest where u have to do something in evening, go through orignal walkthrough given on icstor's site and see which quest u have triggered.

mio46

Mar 30, 2018
(Ask) Stuck Quest

Speak to Sales Woman
Leave petrol station and go to fence, north west, there is a part you can break with the “Screwdriver”
Go north east to the house, fights avoidable
Unavoidable fight in house
Check Chest?

can see picture go north easy the house?

mio46

Mar 30, 2018
ask

where tom house in map?(where the locations tom house)

Quest #20 – Tom’s Mother, Mother Part 5, Sister Part 4
You will find Tom’s house at the end of the street, enter it

MyNameIs...

Jun 14, 2018
Hey, Can someone post a save starting after you steal the pills with tom please? I died trying to fight the bullies and i forgot to save! Please post as soon as possible.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
So I just finished playing through this game. The story is a bit wild and absurd even for an incest game. I mean the way the MC treats everyone is nuts. Not to mention how the MC goes around and guns down people in the mall and even the police station. WTF?

It has more content than I expected. But holy fuck I hate RPGM now. All these needless jogs over the entire fucking map. And in this one you can't even play with the mouse. Man this was torture.

Reactions: Zurrlock

Rubix

Oct 14, 2017
Can anyone share their save file or something??

Am not really bothered to play the whole thing again:coldsweat::teary:

Danny Khan

Nov 3, 2017
That is a new one to me, i have never had a problem walking into or out of the airport. Anyone else have any ideas?
It happened with me. I restarted the game and did the quest again. No turning back just come out fighting. If you go back at point of fight the gate will not open on your way back.

Khabarak

May 12, 2018
Hi!, I downloaded the .zip file but when I try to extract it it says something about "Uknown Method" and it automatically opens up a diagnostics window with some alerts. Also, the game .exe appears only as "game.exe". Any clues on how to get it to work?

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes