2.70 star(s) 16 Votes

Erojaji22

Sep 9, 2017
That walkthrough is outdated. I have post a new walkthrough on previous page(s). Use that one instead. You need to enter the next map, the entrance is bottom right, pass the police station. Then keep moving forward until you see an alley (before the red car), go in there, up all the way and there's the lady.

Nejc

Jun 18, 2017
Stuck at the part where i return home from Nicoles, and im supposed to talk to mom and dad but cant find them. also cant start new quests it seems. Ideas? :D Quest 3 i belive

Erojaji22

Sep 9, 2017
Stuck at the part where i return home from Nicoles, and im supposed to talk to mom and dad but cant find them. also cant start new quests it seems. Ideas? :D Quest 3 i belive
This is quest 3:

Quest #3 – Aunt Part 1
Speak to Mother
Head East to Aunt house
Speak to Aunt
Head to bank and talk to teller
Head back to aunt’s house
Head back to house to get camera located in the basement
Before doing anything else equip your gun (Esc>Equipment>Select Player>Optimize>Esc)
Head to attic to collect key for basement, beware of rats
DO NOT fight more than one rat at a time for now
Head to basement to collect camera
Head back to Aunt’s house
Head home

You sure are at this part? Please be more specific, cause what you write doesn't make sense with the current progress. Quest 4 is helping the blonde girl.

Erojaji22

Sep 9, 2017
where is Grocery Mart
Use your town map to see where to go. It's in your items menu by pressing X then go to key items and select map.
The mall is 2 maps east of the airport.

which is the shop of the boss of toms father which is near beach b i cannot find which shop
You need to talk to kate which is in the "bar area" to go to the beach. The map is so small, just enter all the buildings which looks like a shop. If you need to go the warehouse, it's right of the map. Top left corner is going to Tom's house.

Last edited:
Reactions: Londo_Mollari
Oct 30, 2017
Hello i follow this Walkthrough but i dont know where part ''change in the back'' what should i do ??

Obligatory Swimsuit Episode
-Head to the swimming pool area, turns out you either need the membership or you need another way in. Buy the membership if you have spare money or try to sneak in via the manhole cover to the south.
-But first, you have to go find your trunks and some flip flops (You cannot do this before finding a way in, sadly). Go to your room for the trunks, and the clothing store for flip flops.
-Go back to the pool, change in the back and try to enter. Go take a shower, and finally you can enter the pool area.
-Molest your aunt, and go talk to your sister at home.

Oct 30, 2017
@Erojaji22 Hello bro i finished IS1 thanks for walkthrough.
And you have Walkthrough for IS2 ? i Already cek Walkthrough on
but maybe you have better walkthrough guide for IS2

Erojaji22

Sep 9, 2017
@Erojaji22 Hello bro i finished IS1 thanks for walkthrough.
And you have Walkthrough for IS2 ? i Already cek Walkthrough on
but maybe you have better walkthrough guide for IS2
Nice to hear you finished it. No, I don't have walkthrough for IS2 because I haven't played it yet. I will post a walkthrough once I play and finish IS2.

Reactions: Jack the Rapist

azertymat

Oct 29, 2017
Hey! I'm stuck when i have to trap my father at the moment after finding the teatcher's phone i have to find some gansta near the policestation but i can't find them... Thanks :)

2.70 star(s) 16 Votes