3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

panbun29

Mar 1, 2018
How to finish courier job?

At the package written that for somebody with big yellow hat, and i found him but he said "not now"

What i missed for this one?
Help me guys

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I thought I'd try it even though it's an RPGM game. And what do Isee first? A boring and pointless quest right at the beginning. Carry 12 (or so) boxes individually into the rooms. I understand the idea, but 3-4 would have been enough.... I will endure it a little more to see if it is getting better ...

Ok .. next take a cab. There is none - after searching in the thread I found it, but I need money and I dont have any. Gamedesign out of hell...

zammorak02

Aug 16, 2018
Business Woman. 4th Job.
Where do I finish the job after I steal the car keys and garage door opener? I give it to the bald dude and its gone after that. I can't seem to be able to do anything.
Plz tell me how to enter in the mansion in business women 3rd job

grous

Apr 11, 2018
i finished all cases with the business woman - now she tells not to come back or she will kill me
after this i bought the blue pills at night club an the whip at the sexshop but i can't enter her office!, , Please help me

tashfeen khan

Sep 19, 2018
i finished all cases with the business woman - now she tells not to come back or she will kill me
after this i bought the blue pills at night club an the whip at the sexshop but i can't enter her office!, , Please help me
tell me how you complete the first job by collecting debt .and how you fight with guard.i am completely stuck

Peter Bond

Sep 5, 2018
Need help. I managed to put the blue pill into the coffee, and now I'm stucked. How do I proceed? Thanks.
I have just started IS2 and have the same problem. I've put the pills in the coffee and gone to the office - the message is i'm not prepared to go in yet. I have the whip so what else is to do?

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes