• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
Context can be tough with this kind of thing. Game version 1.3.2 is only available in the Steam portion of the original post which made me believe that this would work; I had assumed Steam installs meant installs directly from Steam as v1.3.2 was not available (or at least listed) in the DLsite links- didn't think that that the 1.3.2 game version would be mentioned in the dll post if the Steam version wasn't supported.
Oh shit, you are right! I messed up. Correcting my post and apologies for the trouble!
(So i tested it with the old version again, lmao)

Reactions: Glassxat

otomegokoro

Apr 27, 2022
That may be the case. If you have been following the thread, then you know that the aes encryption has been removed and therefore old save games (which were encrypted) no longer work. My message was only for players who had deleted their save games and were looking for a way to avoid the grinding.
I am one of those players, I completely wiped inari from my computer to save space but reading further in the thread, it seems I did not realise that I grabbed the steam version instead of the DLsite version, sorry for jumping conclusions.

Reactions: pepplez

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
I am one of those players, I completely wiped inari from my computer to save space but reading further in the thread, it seems I did not realise that I grabbed the steam version instead of the DLsite version, sorry for jumping conclusions.
No worries. I got the versions mixed up, the .dll does not work with the latest version of inari, but with the older one, which is also linked in the op. As soon as I find time, I'll take a look at the new version, but I'm skeptical about bypassing the encryption, so don't expect too much.

Reactions: otomegokoro

otomegokoro

Apr 27, 2022
No worries. I got the versions mixed up, the .dll does not work with the latest version of inari, but with the older one, which is also linked in the op. As soon as I find time, I'll take a look at the new version, but I'm skeptical about bypassing the encryption, so don't expect too much.
yeah no prob, if anything decrypting and encrypting the saves manually still works so that can be a way to remove the grind temporarily.

Reactions: pepplez

cledion

Mar 4, 2021
Does anyone know how to use the free h mode? I made a new save because I couldn't figure it out and thought maybe it was bugged, I got all of Mio's hearts to test; no option for h mode.
u must finish chain sidequest for unlock access to island in the middle of the lake. after that talk to "kamesenin" old man in that island for another quest. after that talk to red/purple (sorry i forgot the color LOL) dress kid for gaining SP and talk to blue dress kid for learning sex skill. u need around 2k SP for mastered all sex skill

notanon21

Jan 20, 2024
u must finish chain sidequest for unlock access to island in the middle of the lake. after that talk to "kamesenin" old man in that island for another quest. after that talk to red/purple (sorry i forgot the color LOL) dress kid for gaining SP and talk to blue dress kid for learning sex skill. u need around 2k SP for mastered all sex skill
god I wish I knew that before starting a new save, tysm will try it out

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
my game became unplayable...
I am one of those players, I completely wiped inari from my computer to save space...
Game Version 1.3.2
Welp, here's what I did so far.
- bypassed the aes encrpytion
- added a save-file (slot6, name: pepplez, day2, 10/30 AP, 999.999 Money. Simply change player name in the .json)
To Do: relocate load/save location to base save-game folder

Sadly I wasn't able to edit/recompile the savemanager class. (I don't know why, it's actually beyond my understanding).
Ectract and put your save files in:
Code:
C:\Users\<Your windows user name>\AppData\Roaming\Goldberg SteamEmu Saves\2639100\remote
extract Assembly-CSharp and put it in:
Code:
Inari.v1.3.2\Inari_Data\Managed
Use at your own risk (make a backup of the original .dll)

Last edited:

User2007

Mar 27, 2022
Tried running Inari Steam v1.3.2 with assembly Csharp Zip moved to Inari_Data/Managed Folder AND savedata06 zip moved to
Goldberg SteamEmu Saves\2639100\remote Folder but the game still crashes. Any suggestions? Maybe I am unzipping the folders wrong or something else???

Jul 9, 2022
Game Version 1.3.2
Welp, here's what I did so far.
- bypassed the aes encrpytion
- added a save-file (slot6, name: pepplez, day2, 10/30 AP, 999.999 Money. Simply change player name in the .json)
To Do: relocate load/save location to base save-game folder

Sadly I wasn't able to edit/recompile the savemanager class. (I don't know why, it's actually beyond my understanding).
Put your save files in:
Code:
C:\Users\<Your windows user name>\AppData\Roaming\Goldberg SteamEmu Saves\2639100\remote
Use at your own risk (make a backup of the original .dll)
where to put?
Assembly-CSharp.zip

LeMustacheMan

Feb 13, 2022
SO just real quick, is the lighthouse still locked? Cuz im kinda losin it trying to figure out how to get in it

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
Tried running Inari Steam v1.3.2 with assembly Csharp Zip moved to Inari_Data/Managed Folder AND savedata06 zip moved to
Goldberg SteamEmu Saves\2639100\remote Folder but the game still crashes. Any suggestions? Maybe I am unzipping the folders wrong or something else???
did you ectract the Assembly-CSharp.zip (the file in there is actually Assembly.CSharp.dll) and you should get a prompt to overwrite it. Same goes for the save.zip you need to extract it.

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes