4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

DaBehemoth

May 31, 2019
Like the game so far but it seems I am stuck on Anya at the ask her out on a real date. After I talked to her in school it looks like the quest will not go any further.

Marvini

Game Developer
May 7, 2023
Like the game so far but it seems I am stuck on Anya at the ask her out on a real date. After I talked to her in school it looks like the quest will not go any further.
Did she agree to go on a date? If so, this weekend evening you can invite her from the women's dormitory

DaBehemoth

May 31, 2019
Did she agree to go on a date? If so, this weekend evening you can invite her from the women's dormitory
Sadly not I am at the point that I have to talk to her before school (8 am) and it won't go further.
After the talk she says she has to think about it.
Do I need to have a certain amount of points on my statistics to go further?

Marvini

Game Developer
May 7, 2023
Sadly not I am at the point that I have to talk to her before school (8 am) and it won't go further.
After the talk she says she has to think about it.
Do I need to have a certain amount of points on my statistics to go further?
You're probably choosing the wrong answer options. When talking to Anya at school, choose the second answer option first, and on the next choice, go with the third option.

William9876

Jun 28, 2023
Hello I'm with Amalia and when I have to give her a massage I have to play a game press Q W E R but I'm on the phone how do I do it?

Marvini

Game Developer
May 7, 2023
Hello I'm with Amalia and when I have to give her a massage I have to play a game press Q W E R but I'm on the phone how do I do it?
Animation and mini-games in the Android version may not work correctly. The mobile version of the game is an additional option. Its functionality is not guaranteed.

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
The fact that the LIs want to sleep with characters other than the MC doesn't excite me. So I don't think I'm interested in the game.

In any case, good luck with the game.
Thanks for letting me know! That is botherline Ntr. What the point of having a li who has sex with other males even after being in some sort of relationship with Mc. What Personality? being a whore? In a game without Ntr/sharing/ swinging?

Reactions: linkinn

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
This has been on my watchlist, will give it a whirl after a few more updates. To clarify, this is a game involving slow corruption with gradual outfit/personality shifts?

Reactions: Marvini

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
This has been on my watchlist, will give it a whirl after a few more updates. To clarify, this is a game involving slow corruption with gradual outfit/personality shifts?
a bunch of orphans in RUSSIA living their last year there(they're going to be legal age) and just living...and things happen...i wouldn't call it "corruption" more of a dating sim when you live with all your possible love-interests

Reactions: ayy

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
a bunch of orphans in RUSSIA living their last year there(they're going to be legal age) and just living...and things happen...i wouldn't call it "corruption" more of a dating sim when you live with all your possible love-interests
Any cheating involved, or is it straight vanilla harem dating sim?

Marvini

Game Developer
May 7, 2023
Any cheating involved, or is it straight vanilla harem dating sim?
The game is being created as a dating simulator, but the main character has a storyline that runs throughout the entire game.

Last edited:
Reactions: ayy
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes