• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - In the Arms of Euphoria [v0.38] [Marvini]

1. 5.00 star(s)

DrakLas

At first, it didn't really hook me, very fast-paced start. Some dialogues seemed unnecessary, but later they help to develop the characters, show their story. The plot unfolds gradually. The first sex scene is far from the beginning of the game, but during this time, you can get to know the characters and the main protagonist better.
    There's good humor present, makes you smile and sometimes even laugh. Sanya is portrayed as a joker and the best friend, capable of helping without asking too many questions. Although a bit clichéd character.
    Overall, I recommend giving the game a try, it has potential for development. Currently, I've completed everything that seemed possible. I'll be keeping an eye out for updates.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

KloppStyle

A great game that's worth your time. At first I downloaded it just to watch it, but after playing it I was hooked. In every aspect of the game you can see the colossal effort put in by the author - the plot, graphics, humor, dialogues, logical structures, and so on - all at a very high and high-quality level. Overall a great sandbox. I enjoyed it and look forward to future updates!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Elasstommer

I think this game shows some promise. The premise of the story seems interesting, but the pacing is very slow at this point. I believe that's because there isn't much in the way of content yet, so much of the game progression ends up being napping or doing homework. It will be interesting to see what this develops into with the introduction of more content, more LIs (currently there seems to be 1), and more activities for the MC to participate in.