4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Everything is much simpler. Vika likes several guys, and she wants to date each of them. She doesn't want anyone to know about her novels, because it is condemned by society. She is frank with the hero because they are close friends. She doesn't tell other guys that.
which is the short version of what i said: she wants to date them both under false premises...unless those two guys likes girls who date with other guys...

i mean: what if one of them actually likes her and he is serious, like at some point he wishes to marry her and all? She'll keep dating other guys just because she likes those guys too?

Last edited:

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Quite good game with nice animations (y) 2 main disadvantages for me: 1. no sounds and/or moans 2. lack of proper hints, how to progress.

Marvini

Game Developer
May 7, 2023
Quite good game with nice animations (y) 2 main disadvantages for me: 1. no sounds and/or moans 2. lack of proper hints, how to progress.
Thanks for the feedback, I will take this in the next versions

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Not able to communicate with anyone. If it's not supposed to be possible to click characters, the developer needs to explain the interface, as that it usually how to talk to people, if there are no choice buttons.

Marvini

Game Developer
May 7, 2023
Not able to communicate with anyone. If it's not supposed to be possible to click characters, the developer needs to explain the interface, as that it usually how to talk to people, if there are no choice buttons.
When a character can be interacted with, a button appears on the screen. For example, in classes after lessons, in the evening in the women's dormitory, in the evening in the hero's room.

The current version is not a completed project. Therefore, it is not possible to interact with most of the characters yet.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
It's not bad visually, but clearly a guide is urgently needed, you practically click everywhere and nothing happens (it may be due to version 0.1, understandable).

Advice if you want this to succeed, less exploration more objectives directly.

Good luck.

Reactions: Marvini

Marvini

Game Developer
May 7, 2023
The 0.35 update for "In the Arms of Euphoria" has been released

What's new in version 0.35:

• Two new routes with Amalia and Regina have been added. The story with Amalia begins when the main character has a grade of "5" in geography. The story with Regina starts during a part-time job at a café. This location is available on the "Labor Exchange" list from Friday to Sunday.
  • Two new episodes have been added to the literary club
  • Two new episodes of hanging out with the boys in the hero's room have been added (in the evening from 9-10 pm)
  • Added several mini-games
  • Repeat scenes of spicy moments in the infirmary have been added (after 7 pm). They become available as you progress through these episodes in the game.
  • 38 new animated scenes have been added (for comparison: version 0.3 included 40 scenes)
  • A new hangout has been added in Anya and Vicky's room (this episode will be the beginning of Julia's route)
  • The second page of the gallery has been added to the main menu
  • The player in the main menu has been updated
  • The inventory has been updated
  • The quest log has been updated
  • The background music has been updated
  • Version 0.35 has been ported to Android
  • Version 0.35 can offer a total of 5-7 hours of gameplay

Last edited:

euno

Nov 2, 2017
what is it with 95% of run of the mill ren'py "games" made with honey select using the default male model as protagonist? can you only customize the women and not the dude?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
InTheArmsOfEuphoria-0.35
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dragonfly36

Mar 8, 2020
bonjour/bonsoir je voudrais savoir
1. est ce que certaines filles sont totalement évitables
2. y aura ntr, partage ou échangisme
Merci d'avance pour vos réponses.
hello/ good evening I would like to know
1. are some girls totally avoidable
2. will there be ntr, sharing or swinging
thank you in advance for your answers

Doggs133

Dec 30, 2017
  • A new hangout has been added in Anya and Vicky's room (this episode will be the beginning of Julia's route)
I've played all the hangouts I can, and just get the response "We're already leaving" every time I try to join.
Julia's route still only has "..." on it.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for the feedback)
Everything is much simpler. Vika likes several guys, and she wants to date each of them. She doesn't want anyone to know about her novels, because it is condemned by society. She is frank with the hero because they are close friends. She doesn't tell other guys that.
Can this LI be ignored?

Marvini

Game Developer
May 7, 2023
Apparently, schools in this world have very lax uniform policy :unsure:
This is a one-time event on October 5th for which no form is provided :)

what is it with 95% of run of the mill ren'py "games" made with honey select using the default male model as protagonist? can you only customize the women and not the dude?
The main character's model is not a standard preset. I also don't like it when the same character is used in all games. The main character's model was customized. However, it should be understood that Honey Select is quite limited in terms of male models. Creating a truly unique model is indeed challenging.

1. are some girls totally avoidable
2. will there be ntr, sharing or swinging
thank you in advance for your answers
  1. Currently, there are 4 girls and one teacher available. You can avoid any relationship with them by simply ignoring them. Additionally, as you progress through their storyline, there are moments to stop the route at the current outcome.
  2. No, these options are not provided.

I've played all the hangouts I can, and just get the response "We're already leaving" every time I try to join.
Julia's route still only has "..." on it.
The storyline with Julia is not yet available in the game. The latest update simply includes her character variable, which will allow players to develop a relationship with her in future updates.

P.S.
English is not my native language, so I apologize for any possible mistakes.

Reactions: Doggs133 and Logber

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yes, you can ignore any character in the game. Additionally, right before getting close to Vika in the director's office, there is a choice: to remain friends or continue getting closer.
Honestly, her wanting to date multiple guys besides the MC makes my interest in her zero.

Marvini

Game Developer
May 7, 2023
Honestly, her wanting to date multiple guys besides the MC makes my interest in her zero.
All characters have their own personalities and preferences. Each girl and each boy likes someone else. However, these affections will not be represented in the game. In future updates, some boys may conflict with the main character if he gets closer to their object of affection.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
All characters have their own personalities and preferences. Each girl and each boy likes someone else. However, these affections will not be represented in the game. In future updates, some boys may conflict with the main character if he gets closer to their object of affection.
The fact that the LIs want to sleep with characters other than the MC doesn't excite me. So I don't think I'm interested in the game.

In any case, good luck with the game.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
In the Arms of Euphoria [v0.35] [Marvini]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 303 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

Last edited:
Reactions: KCPTCG and M@ximus
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes