• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py In a Scent [Domiek] Discussion Thread

ozzyboi35

Jul 4, 2019
Loved Personal trainer (redheads are awesome) really looking forward to this game too any idea when the first release is please?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
fq1.jpg

The woman who noticed me one day,
she singled me out of all the others
and she ...

fq.jpg

She foud the joy in her tender heart to...
To give a heart felt compliment,
to risk the eyes and tears of all the others,
only to get the message she has a thing 4 me .. to me.

fq2.jpg

This is the moment of truth ..
some kind of sensible way to show she cares:

fq3.jpg

Now I have to go after her
and get her hand on my shoulder
and ask her to come with me to the club tonight.

fq4.jpg

The best way to go greet her
when I picked her up 4 our date.

Thanks for starting the thread johnelros .

This time around I'm doing a heavy focus on telling a single story rather than a bunch of different routes with multiple separate women. The ending was written and then I worked my way backwards from there. There will be only one ending but with player input on how the events play out.

The goal here is to have a tight and easy to digest story that flows well from beginning to end. I don't want this to be just another game with a little bit of everything to try and please everyone. There will still be multiple women to boink but they're instrumental to a single story rather than solely existing for the sake of variation.

Ultimately, I want to deliver a refined story with an overall shorter development cycle rather than spreading myself thin in multiple directions for a few years. If this plays out as envisioned, I think you're in for a treat.
This is the game I want outta you - better deliver .. or else!

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1626751279015.png

Character Reveal - Sonya
Unfortunately, Sonya's um - HUGE TRACTS OF LAND - are a bit revealing and can't be a public post without risk of Patreon wrath.

This wraps up the main female cast. I'll reveal the male cast and MC throughout this week as I get to them in post proc.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1626924188160.png

And a partial face. Spooky stuff, amirite?

1626924129005.png

MC obviously stands for Master Chief.

ArtofFart

Jul 22, 2021
Gary_Promo1.png

Manscaping is not gay, it's the tool of the modern man. Way to go Gary, be a King.

Is this guy cuck us? Can anyone compeet with pure sex of balding old man? Dev no ntr rite?

Last edited:

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
To many words, can't read. Is it a play on Innocent or am I finally gonna get some fart jokes?!

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Well, well, well ... I just went through everything that was said and everything that showed up above and ... for crying out loud, I got chills down my spine, my hands are sweaty and I'm salivating like a Doberman in front of a pile of marrow bones. I really enjoyed myself with "Personnal Trainer" (very pleasant and funny game with great females around the MC) and I shudder in the rump imagining what to expect with this new game. Jeronimo !!