VN Ren'Py Imperial Chronicles [v0.4] [Lazy Monkey]

4.70 star(s) 40 Votes

paulalreadyanswered

Jan 11, 2023
very good update, though i feel the more MC stands with Cass, the more violent the collision between him and other sisters will be. i guess if her friend is finally appointed as the counseler, she will be better armed to turn against their father...

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
I encountered an error, something about a "mom vision" no idea what that is, I hope the "ignore" button doesn't make me lose too much of the story :/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Garen

Yugomorph

Mar 10, 2021
Lazy_Monkey Will there be an option to marry both of the princesses? Why even be a prince of a kingdom if you can't change the law of the land to allow polygamy? I want to marry both the princesses, my entire family, and Sona because having a dhampir child in my family would be cool.

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
I encountered an error, something about a "mom vision" no idea what that is, I hope the "ignore" button doesn't make me lose too much of the story :/
The error message says that one variable mom_visions_talk is not defined.

I don't know why you are experiencing this. Maybe the game code changed and you used an older save?

That variable should be set at the beginning of v0.3, when you have a vision and then decide whether to tell your mother (I think?) about it or not.

Actually it's an important variable as it sends you to different script branches in v0.4, "siren" or "ice_vortex".

Try to replay the game from the beginning or at least from that vision. Then hopefully that variable would be recorded.

algrife

May 22, 2019
Great game, with massive potential, i played all available routes(i think i did), and i enjoyed them all.
i will be looking forward for more.

Alan Dalles

Oct 18, 2022
Thanks for the explanation. I guess i'm on the siren path. Which one is the good path? I must say Ice Vortex sounds intriguing.
Ice Vortex (meeting with Aurora) is common episode for all players, Siren is special episode (not good or bad morality)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Finally finished the update.
I enjoyed it.

And Cass once again shows why she's the best girl for me :love: ;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She'll always be my priority canon LI (doesn't give a shit about what other strangers think, and calls them out on it & the traditions without hesitation).
Everyone else are basically side characters in my eyes. :KEK:

Here's hoping Cass gets more content in the next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Loquete

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Man, what a decision there at the end. Cass reaction to the ring was gold, but mother's and Elin's were pretty neat too. Loved the Elin dialogue especially - the Prince showing some ruthlessness is much welcome, hope we can get a bit of an edge without going full psycho .. ok, actually I hope we can go full psycho, but without automatically being a jerk to our loved ones, hehehe.

4.70 star(s) 40 Votes