VN Ren'Py Imperial Chronicles [v0.4] [Lazy Monkey]

4.70 star(s) 40 Votes

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
sorry might seem like a spam but, when can we expect the release of v0.4.0 or whatever the next version is, it was reported at end of april, well end is here
Dev had a bit of a delay and is trying to target release in 1 more week

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
1714490668659.png

Hello guys, this was supposed to be a post with the release of version 0.4, but I didn’t have time to finish it on time. I won't blame the video card/weather/health or anything else. It’s completely my fault that I didn’t manage to do what I planned on time. Forgive me and give me one more week. I do at least 10 percent of the text/translation per day, so only a meteorite falling from the sky could stop me from finishing version 0.4 in a week.

Once again, I’m sorry that I let down both your and my expectations!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hey, do we have any milf content in the game right now?
yup, there are some milfs and there are hot&full scenes with them.
however if you are referring to the main MILF, she has some hot scenes, though nothing "major" just yet.

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
yup, there are some milfs and there are hot&full scenes with them.
however if you are referring to the main MILF, she has some hot scenes, though nothing "major" just yet.
I haven't played the game so i wanted to ask does the main milf is his mother? As there is incest tag and the developer's previous game, Monkey business had mc's mother as one of the LI.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I haven't played the game so i wanted to ask does the main milf is his mother? As there is incest tag and the developer's previous game, Monkey business had mc's mother as one of the LI.
the game is on patreon, there is no incest per patreon rules.
there could be some unofficial patches, or so, unrelated to the base game and the dev.
in this case the main milf is an old family friend;)

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
the game is on patreon, there is no incest per patreon rules.
there could be some unofficial patches, or so, unrelated to the base game and the dev.
in this case the main milf is an old family friend;)
Ahh, right (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)
She's a family friend who's just like the mother but absolutely and obviously not your real mother. Thank you for the information. ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Hey there
Reactions: Abhai

garyH

May 25, 2017
So is the kid with the short white hair just the MC when they're younger or is there some ntr shit going on?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Imperial Chronicles [v0.4] [Lazy Monkey] - Compressed

Win/Linux [658 MB]
- - - -

Mac [675 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 40 Votes