Mod RPGM Imouto! Seikatsu ~Monochrome~ Mobile Version - Translation and Uncensor Port

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
apk JP version Thank you.
Check again the links in the thread description, it's in there just need to look.

Edit: You literally quoted the answer yourself! Can you not read? I'll give you a tip: it says "original japanese APK Version" in bold letters.

Last edited:

submarine13

May 10, 2019
This Android port will always be the best way to play it on mobile. From what I've seen from other people depending on the Android OS version or maybe even RAM, the performance might not be perfect, but always better than emulating. Also speaking of emulation, my advice is to forget about it: I've only heard about one emulator somewhat working, but the app itself was discontinued a long time ago and the community that kept updating it is dubious at best. If you care even a bit about security risks keep it away from your phone.
I have suggested this to someone before, but if you want to play on mobile and can't run this official port: STEAM LINK. You only need an old laptop and connect it to your phone with wifi hotspot, no internet needed, and open the game through steam.

About that bug: I've never noticed it when testing, but that was in the 1.07.2 version I worked on. The latest update was done by TJ888 since I've been busy IRL. I could check the older version to see if it was always with that bug, but you can simply alter your status inside Joiplay. Since you only need to do it once at Day 1 it is a much much easier, just follow the guide in the thread description to use Joiplay cheats.
I opted to do what you suggested, I've been doing this for the past 3 playthroughs but I hope, when the color mod comes out and somebody starts working on it, those little bugs get fixed too... I've been trying to stack up some knowledge on RPGmaker so I can maybe help the community one day. Couldn't help but get overwhelmed at the amount of japanese text that was in the game's code inside, the thought of manually translating everything was kinda overwhelming. Also, the app you mentioned, was it exagear? I tried the original game on there too, but it's pretty much the same on my other windows emulator experience. I assume it's just behind all the drivers needed to run the game, or maybe it's just not possible to play it as it is designed for a 64bit software? I dunno yet

I've also checked the older version on my recent playthrough if I'll encounter the same bug, and it did. Both the Japanese versions are fine, but when translated, the bug occurs. Must be somewhere deep within Commonevents or something.

tranquiiil

Jan 9, 2023
gotta ask about the apk version of the game where does it keep the files? kinda wanted to be able to take save files from the game itself. thanks a lot!

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
A couple months ago a mobile port of the game was developed and released by hbox.jp. Originally developed in WolfRPG, the game was converted to RPG Maker MV, but only the original japanese release. The official english version (PC version only) was handled by the DLsite Team.
This translation port is a learning project / personal challenge, thus it's my first attempt at something like this. Since I'm a fan of Inusuku's work and intended to learn about doujin fan translation to practice, I worked a couple of days to port the official english translation into the mobile RPGMaker version.

The mobile version was provided by kirakyuubi. The official english translation was extracted from the modded PC version "Improvements Mod v0.3.1", by saboro, together with the decensor provided by Milkymomo. The latest update to include the official bug fixes was done by TJ888.

Updated: 2023-06-21
Game/Creator: inusuku -
Modder: ーはかせ
Updated by: TJ888
Mod Version: 2.01.1
Game Version: 2.01
Translation: DLsite Team
Decensor: Milkymomo
Censored: No
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Known Issues:

Installation:

Change-Log:

About older saves:

About latest game versions:

How to cheat manipulating variables in JoiPlay:

Download 2.01.1_EN.rar (for Joiplay): - -

Download 2.01_Cracked_Translated_Uncensored.apk (APK Version): - -
Download 2.01_Cracked.apk (original japanese APK Version): - -

Download 2.01_JP.rar: - -
Download 2.01.1_EN_Port_Files.rar: - -

Spanish Translation v1.07 by Rentz:
(You should share your work with F95zone members too!)

View attachment 2263068 View attachment 2263069 View attachment 2263070 View attachment 2263071 View attachment 2266310
Question does the Mobile port had Like godly brother mod? If yes which one?