Mod RPGM Imouto! Seikatsu ~Monochrome~ Mobile Version - Translation and Uncensor Port

yutario

Mar 14, 2019
Never seen that error in Joiplay before.
Just to make sure: did you download " 1.07.2_EN.rar ".
The third set of links for " 1.07.2_EN_Port_Files.rar " contain only the translated files.
Can you play other RPG Maker games through Joiplay or just this one gives you errors?
Yeah, I don't usually use JoiPlay, so I downloaded another game to try it out and it works fine. That one was an exe though. Here's a screenshot of the error.

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
Yeah, I don't usually use JoiPlay, so I downloaded another game to try it out and it works fine. That one was an exe though. Here's a screenshot of the error.
Which android version are you using? I've heard of a couple o people having trouble running html games in android 11.
Some people say putting the game folder in the default download folder in the internal storage helps.
Also, did you install the "RPG Maker Plugin for Joiplay" from the playstore?

And just to be 100% sure: you're selecting the html file from a local folder, exactly like you'd select an .exe file right? I just never seen an error message like that, with an network address. Even looking up online couldn't find anything.

yutario

Mar 14, 2019
I found out what it was. Apparently just downloading it and extracting it from my phone corrupted the files in some way. I moved it from my PC and it works well now. Sorry for bothering ya'll.

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
I found out what it was. Apparently just downloading it and extracting it from my phone corrupted the files in some way. I moved it from my PC and it works well now. Sorry for bothering ya'll.
No worries! Glad you worked it out!

Azwzrd

Nov 24, 2021
Actually you can use JoiPlay
with these file
i play a lot of RPGM so I know some game didn't load properly,
because it's emulator problem or
when translation some file changes
export202303172032373977.png

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
How to fix “failed to execute “TextImage2D” on “WebGLRenderingContext”
I'm not familiar with this error in Joiplay, but the game is supposed to work fine with latest version.
Maybe try redownloading everything, or testing in another device idk.

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
just wonder will you update it with newer version?
I don't think it is necessary to translate it. Checking the version changes since 1.0.7:

Code:
2023-03-27 1.0.8
Fixed an error in the images displayed in some albums.

2023-04-04 1.0.9
Fixed an issue where the graphics would collapse during
certain operations during the late-night part.

2023-04-28 2.0.0
Fixed the issue where the camisole is displayed at a position
shifted from her body when moving is selected while inserting on her back
- I tested quite a bit the version 1.0.7 and didn't find the bug fixed in 1.0.8.
- The bug fixed in 1.0.9 I found once or twice and returns back to normal after choosing next action.
- The bug described in the 2.0.0 is, when in the "from the back" position, while inserted and moving, if you choose to undress the camisole, it will only update the change if you choose "stop". In other words, it isn't updating the change of clothes while looping that specific animation.

Since the 1.0.7 already is pretty stable and these updates are such minor bug fixes, with no new features and stuff, maybe not worth the hassle of risking new bugs porting the translation. There was a few pieces of code I had to change to fix some stuff already and I may not remember everything... :unsure:

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
I don't think it is necessary to translate it. Checking the version changes since 1.0.7:

Code:
2023-03-27 1.0.8
Fixed an error in the images displayed in some albums.

2023-04-04 1.0.9
Fixed an issue where the graphics would collapse during
certain operations during the late-night part.

2023-04-28 2.0.0
Fixed the issue where the camisole is displayed at a position
shifted from her body when moving is selected while inserting on her back
- I tested quite a bit the version 1.0.7 and didn't find the bug fixed in 1.0.8.
- The bug fixed in 1.0.9 I found once or twice and returns back to normal after choosing next action.
- The bug described in the 2.0.0 is, when in the "from the back" position, while inserted and moving, if you choose to undress the camisole, it will only update the change if you choose "stop". In other words, it isn't updating the change of clothes while looping that specific animation.

Since the 1.0.7 already is pretty stable and these updates are such minor bug fixes, with no new features and stuff, maybe not worth the hassle of risking new bugs porting the translation. There was a few pieces of code I had to change to fix some stuff already and I may not remember everything... :unsure:
oh well, i just miss some features and minors scenes that i too familiar with pc version...but thanks. if one day you planned to then please tag me. still wonder how some of guys in my group could ran wolf RPG on Pixel 6a. they use windows version of the game and some how emulator to ran it.

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
oh well, i just miss some features and minors scenes that i too familiar with pc version...but thanks. if one day you planned to then please tag me. still wonder how some of guys in my group could ran wolf RPG on Pixel 6a. they use windows version of the game and some how emulator to ran it.
I'm pretty sure there is no difference between the pc and mobile version tho? :unsure:

That windows emulator for android is called ExaGear. From what I know, the official app is from a russian dev that closed development in 2019. Since then, unrelated people continued development unnoficially. In my honest opinion, I strongly recommend not even bothering with ExaGear. Compatibility seems vary a LOT by application and "current" versions that are not suspicious is difficult to find since it's not in the Google Play Store. I'd rather not risk it.

Specially since you could easily use Steam Link or Moonlight if you really wanted to.

Reactions: Danny Jonhson

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
I'm pretty sure there is no difference between the pc and mobile version tho? :unsure:

That windows emulator for android is called ExaGear. From what I know, the official app is from a russian dev that closed development in 2019. Since then, unrelated people continued development unnoficially. In my honest opinion, I strongly recommend not even bothering with ExaGear. Compatibility seems vary a LOT by application and "current" versions that are not suspicious is difficult to find since it's not in the Google Play Store. I'd rather not risk it.

Specially since you could easily use Steam Link or Moonlight if you really wanted to.
thansk to let me know. i just missed small scenes when u interact with her at night.