Mod RPGM Imouto! Seikatsu ~Monochrome~ Mobile Version - Translation and Uncensor Port

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
Screenshot_2022-12-25-16-06-32-188_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

Overview:
A couple months ago a mobile port of the game was developed and released by hbox.jp. Originally developed in WolfRPG, the game was converted to RPG Maker MV, but only the original japanese release. The official english version (PC version only) was handled by the DLsite Team.
This translation port is a learning project / personal challenge, thus it's my first attempt at something like this. Since I'm a fan of Inusuku's work and intended to learn about doujin fan translation to practice, I worked a couple of days to port the official english translation into the mobile RPGMaker version.

The mobile version was provided by kirakyuubi. The official english translation was extracted from the modded PC version "Improvements Mod v0.3.1", by saboro, together with the decensor provided by Milkymomo. The latest update to include the official bug fixes was done by TJ888.

Updated: 2023-06-21
Game/Creator: inusuku -
Modder: ーはかせ
Updated by: TJ888
Mod Version: 2.01.1
Game Version: 2.01
Translation: DLsite Team
Decensor: Milkymomo
Censored: No
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Known Issues:

Installation:

Change-Log:

About older saves:

About latest game versions:

How to cheat manipulating variables in JoiPlay:

Download 2.01.1_EN.rar (for Joiplay): - -

Download 2.01_Cracked_Translated_Uncensored.apk (APK Version): - -
Download 2.01_Cracked.apk (original japanese APK Version): - -

Download 2.01_JP.rar: - -
Download 2.01.1_EN_Port_Files.rar: - -

Spanish Translation v1.07 by Rentz:
(You should share your work with F95zone members too!)

Screenshot_2022-12-25-16-06-32-188_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg Screenshot_2022-12-25-16-08-23-067_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg Screenshot_2022-12-25-16-08-31-893_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg Screenshot_2022-12-25-16-09-25-435_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg Screenshot_2022-12-27-05-19-48-105_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

Last edited:

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
I was asked about the possibility of implementing mods such as the "Ultimate Godly Brother Mod" developed by CLORO, for the original version of the game. From what I saw, the game was edited in the WolfRPG editor to create those new 'cheat' options. With some work those new menu options could be remade in RPGMaker, but most could be achieved simply by changing game variables, which is quite easy to do with JoiPlay.

I manually translated the names of the most useful variables and compiled a list below to make it easier to do. To make it extra easier to folks that never used JoiPlay, I screenshot step by step how to do it.

TUTORIAL:

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
How to fix go to beach event in weekdays...I tap it and it doesn't work..
The beach event on the weekends was fixed in the latest version. It is a bug in the official build of the game and I manually patched in the game editor.

Yui Kozuka

Dec 19, 2021
First, Thank you so much for porting this game so we can play anywhere especialy mobile users.
Second, can i ask do you have plan for porting imouto fantasy from same developer?

Reactions: ZePelantra

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
First, Thank you so much for porting this game so we can play anywhere especialy mobile users.
Second, can i ask do you have plan for porting imouto fantasy from same developer?
The problem here is that the creator of the game gives the code to this company "HBOX" and from there they created the apk and from there it came to JoiPlay.

Link

Reactions: ZePelantra

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
It is just as mario6714 said. Even worse actually. The original game was developed with WolfRPG, which is something like RPGMaker, an easy to use engine to develop games without coding. The problem is WolfRPG games are Windows only, and there is no emulation available for android. This "HBOX" company actually ported the entire game to the RPGMaker engine (not sure how automated or not). Specifically RPGMaker MV, which can export games to be run on android natively.

The creator actually mentions in his official blog that a mobile port of Imouto Seikatsu Fantasy is planned, but doesn't specify any dates nor mentions if it will be handled by the same company.

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
nice one
thanks for the work
if possible imouto fantasy too
For this part "if possible imouto fantasy too":

The problem here is that the creator of the game gives the code to this company "HBOX" and from there they created the apk and from there it came to JoiPlay.

Link

Reactions: monobeno

yutario

Mar 14, 2019
Doesn't work for me. Says ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE. Is there something I have to do beyond what's on the installation instructions?

ーはかせ

Sep 25, 2021
Doesn't work for me. Says ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE. Is there something I have to do beyond what's on the installation instructions?
Never seen that error in Joiplay before.
Just to make sure: did you download " 1.07.2_EN.rar ".
The third set of links for " 1.07.2_EN_Port_Files.rar " contain only the translated files.
Can you play other RPG Maker games through Joiplay or just this one gives you errors?

Reactions: Fallwhithme117