I'm on the hunt for drm games

comic2020

Oct 25, 2019
Hi, there is a unity game with Dlsite DRM , can it be cracked? thanks!

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I need these VNs cracked, if possible, both use PlayDRM: ;
I've managed to find working cracks for 6 out of the 8 PlayDRM VNs I got in the DLSite sale but those 2 have neither existing cracks on sites like Mikocon nor active torrents for .ISOs on sites like Nyaatorrent. I can only rely on your buddies to come through, forbidden101v .
My buddies can't crack it unfortunately. The DRM is supposedly easy to crack according to one of my crackers it's just someone has to build a tool for it. Hopefully things changes for them in that regard or I find another cracker who has already been cracking it.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
No problem, thanks for at least taking a look.
Guess I'll have to continue looking for Torrents of iso files to simply get the easily cracked EXE xD It luckily worked out with the first title and I've also got a working torrent for the second one. Now I'll just have to play the waiting game.
P.S.: MikoconVIP is a scam xD The titles they supposedly 'cracked' are mostly easily crackable SoftDenchi ones or titles with no DRM at all. Fucking retarded.
I've been wondering what kind of content Mikocon has been hiding. Honestly they be one of my last resorts if I was having a really hard time finding a download for a game.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Oh, I didn't join their VIP service, I was just looking at the publicly available stuff. Most of them you can get from DMM or DLSite if you just KNOW where to look. DMM is like 80% SoftDenchi and DLSite is 60-70% DRM-Free for most well-known titles. More recent ones are almost always PlayDRM, though. I just meant their claim to decrypted and fully playable games. The only REAL effort they put in is when a game is only available through PlayDRM or DMM Gameplayer (after actually buying the game).
It's rather ridiculous that online drm is starting to become a commonplace thing. I don't know if you always have to be online for PlayDRM though. Hopefully not.

comic2020

Oct 25, 2019
dear, A new unity game with Dlsite DRM , pls cracked it, thanks!

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
oh great gods above! i present thee this and ask you to decrypt it's drm... XD

comic2020

Oct 25, 2019
hi, there are 6 small games from one company, all of them with drm, can you help me to crack it? thanks very much!