I'm on the hunt for drm games

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I'm searching for any drm games that I can potentially upload here in the future. I can get dlsite drm games cracked but I'm willing to look into drm cracking for other games if it interests me. As proof of drm cracking I've gotten this game here cracked which has user authorization on dlsite.

I wasn't sure whether I should put this in cracking or game suggestions so I figured I'd just put it in general.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Can you crack the forced online DRM of Glamour? Personally idgaf, but there are definitely people who would play the game if it weren't such an invasion.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Can you crack the forced online DRM of Glamour? Personally idgaf, but there are definitely people who would play the game if it weren't such an invasion.
Gave it a shot but yeah definitely beyond my skill set. On the plus side, the assembly for the game is very accessible from the looks of it so it definitely doesn't seem impossible. I'll keep it on my todo list though as reading more code and trying to reverse engineer it is quite an effective way of improving.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I'm searching for any drm games that I can potentially upload here in the future. I can get dlsite drm games cracked but I'm willing to look into drm cracking for other games if it interests me. As proof of drm cracking I've gotten this game here cracked which has user authorization on dlsite.

I wasn't sure whether I should put this in cracking or game suggestions so I figured I'd just put it in general.
In the meantime, if you're free to do so you can check this request here posted today. DLSite game with DRM

And for other types of game that are not DLSite game.. what you're searching for exactly? Things like LOP and S&G?
(because maybe someone can look and tell you some games, if you provide some more informations!)

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
genl has really become popular these days :closedeyesmile:

Reactions: Canto Forte

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
genl has really become popular these days :closedeyesmile:
He doesn't seem all that popular to me tbh but the guy sure is something. I wouldn't mind having skills like him some day but I'm still learning.
In the meantime, if you're free to do so you can check this request here posted today. DLSite game with DRM

And for other types of game that are not DLSite game.. what you're searching for exactly? Things like LOP and S&G?
(because maybe someone can look and tell you some games, if you provide some more informations!)
I had a feeling that game was made by FoxEye as soon as I saw a chick drowning. I was looking for anything with drm tbh but after looking at Glamour I'm gonna just continue giving dlsite games to genl and study the unity engine more.

Reactions: brynhildr

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Thank you. How are you doing that?
I have two crackers that do it for me. I'm a script kiddie at best so when I started this I wanted to see if I could do anything myself as well but unfortunately I still suck at programming let alone reverse engineering.

andy2401

Apr 22, 2018
Could you try your hand at

Bought it without realising it was drm protected so cant text hook it or even refund it

Reactions: david cee

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Could you try your hand at

Bought it without realising it was drm protected so cant text hook it or even refund it
Give me the drm protected game files and I'll get one of my cracker buddies to help you out. ;)