I'm on the hunt for drm games

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
woah thanks for the quick response brother is the site safe? and is there an english version on there i just see japense
I download games from there almost daily, and games (especially Unity ones with a online translator installed) here often come from there. There's no English version of the game, if you check the DLSite page Japanese is it.

Mar 28, 2019
I download games from there almost daily, and games (especially Unity ones with a online translator installed) here often come from there. There's no English version of the game, if you check the DLSite page Japanese is it.
unfortunately most of the dls are dead and the few that work trigger my anti virus :(

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
unfortunately most of the dls are dead and the few that work trigger my anti virus
It was literally years ago but I downloaded it from there. Probably from Shine, Otokonoko or velka. If you search there's probably other sites, if you use torrents there's .

Cracked games can set of antiviruses, and make sure you have a ad blocker for the file hosts there (and here).

Zawkian_Puppy

The Cheesy pup
Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019

Byururu Diving and Byururu Labirynth

Feb 22, 2021
hi, can anyone crack/ remove the SoftDenchi DRM of Mama Sis ~Okaa-san to Watashi, Docchi ga Ii no?~ (Download version + Package DVD version - after update to version 1.12, using the bug fix update patch 1.02 from the game's support page)

After I update the game using the bug fix patch 1.02, I can't start the game anymore, and it showed a JP pop-up ,asking me to install SoftDenchi DRM ( means the old crack file from Anime-sharing /original uploader is no longer working )

Here is the main game.exe after you had installed the Cosplay DLC + bug fix patch 1.02

View attachment [VIRUS] Mamasis.rar

Last edited:

Megaxz

Feb 12, 2018
Also have issue with soft denchi. Can somebody post the unwrapper for it? I can't find a working link.

daslhotiasth

Nov 20, 2017
Also have issue with soft denchi. Can somebody post the unwrapper for it? I can't find a working link.
It's .

hi, can anyone crack/ remove the SoftDenchi DRM of Mama Sis ~Okaa-san to Watashi, Docchi ga Ii no?~ (Download version + Package DVD version - after update to version 1.12, using the bug fix update patch 1.02 from the game's support page)

After I update the game using the bug fix patch 1.02, I can't start the game anymore, and it showed a JP pop-up ,asking me to install SoftDenchi DRM ( means the old crack file from Anime-sharing /original uploader is no longer working )

Here is the main game.exe after you had installed the Cosplay DLC + bug fix patch 1.02

View attachment 2064453
Can be solved by using the same script I think.

ellenssmurray

Jul 6, 2020
Can you crack this dlsite game? I need the drm removed to mtranslate this game.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Think this used to be for posting the games to be cracked, not requesting them. There's already a cracking request for Odeo in each of the two different cracking sections.