I'm on the hunt for drm games

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
wow how did u know that?
If you mean how there's was no copywrite defence, there was no green shield on .

For finding the game. If there is no copywrite defence a lot of the games from the Japanese DLSite are often on sites like , but not those two. I remembered seeing I Love You Mom's cover image around though.

Reactions: Sponginbeb

copenweiser

Jan 29, 2021
Can somebody, please, crack this game for us????

Need a link to download the game for it to be cracked. This on can be found on though, but it's big.

RE272213] Sex Education is a Taste of Honey. n japanese 性教育は蜜の味

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So Just want to ask If I got the version 1.0 with that and use the patch on the ulmf Will I get the latest version?
Think you need 1.2 not the 1.1 version for Hoshi's patch, it's been a year and I can't really remember but there are posts on ULMF. If you look around for the English name you might find the already patched version that used to be here.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Think you need 1.2 not the 1.1 version for Hoshi's patch, it's been a year and I can't really remember but there are posts on ULMF. If you look around for the English name you might find the already patched version that used to be here.
Uhhh It says Oops Not found xD Any links for the game? I've been searching for google and found and a torrent but when I tried to download on Qbit torrent the rar won't appear there

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Uhhh It says Oops Not found xD Any links for the game?
The game was banned like I said, that thread was removed and links to the game aren't meant to be posted. They're going to be slow as hell direct downloads, but it is on other sites that repost games from here.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
The game was banned like I said, that thread was removed and links to the game aren't meant to be posted. They're going to be slow as hell direct downloads, but it is on other sites that repost games from here.
Well I can find the game but It's only on version 1.0 I think that game is on Ipfs but the site I can't acess it and No i mean is there any other sites where i could download it?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
please can someone crack this game...
That doesn't have DRM so doesn't need cracking, it's also not on any other sites I'm afraid. If it did you'd really need to post the game for it to be cracked, if anyone is still watching this thread that can do it that is.

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
That doesn't have DRM so doesn't need cracking, it's also not on any other sites I'm afraid. If it did you'd really need to post the game for it to be cracked, if anyone is still watching this thread that can do it that is.
I have a link to download it the problem is that it is on rapidgator premium here is the link:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I have a link to download it the problem is that it is on rapidgator premium here is the link...
Sites like Hhaitenjp and DLDShare using Premium Rapigator links are scams. People with accounts here have tried them before and the zips are corrupted, also there was a recent by (the real) girlcelly on Anime-Sharing about them.

If a DLSite game isn't on Anime-Sharing it probably isn't around.

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
good to see girlcelly is still around.. most of the site she/he handled are somewhat old and not updated to date so I thought she/he retired or move somewhere.. I thought 2015 is the last time I saw the sharing of girlcelly

girlcelly is the one I found that share JP VN hentai's even if its not even translated to english yet or won't be.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
off topic, does did VNDB got a slow updated on new JP VN's? because tags that I want only updated so slow or non since the pandemic occur (reverse rape, femdom, straight shotacon) ony the english renpy style's are only getting updated and constatly getting new games but the JP one's are either slow or non at all?

I don't know if there are still updated on JP ones if not what are the alternatives site like VNDB?

Skav74

Mar 21, 2018
Hey,

If this cracking DRM topic is still on the run.

I saw some ppl posting these links on F95 but answers said that they'd be bound behind DRM so ... i guess i could test my luck

I wouldn't be against buying the game but i can't even know if my pc would make it work w/o trial or whatever

Thanks in advance if anything is possible :)

Bye

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I don't think this was meant as a game request thread, it was for posting games to then get cracked. So you would have to buy them, post them here and hope someone is still around here that can do it.

Cracking requests is meant for requesting games that have DRM, but I think any actual game request might be subject to the English only rule, not that there aren't Japanese only (and DRM free) games still requested there.

Reactions: Ankoku