3D-HoneySelect [ILLUSION Studio Art] - Show Us Your Skill

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
I'm interested, why in game making HS1/HS2 is as popular as Daz3d, but in artwork forum its 90% Daz3d?

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
I'm interested, why in game making HS1/HS2 is as popular as Daz3d, but in artwork forum its 90% Daz3d?
Don't know.
Maybe because HS is seen as more generic or something. Doesn't really matter to me.

Jan 10, 2020
Thanks for the replies, and here is another one, in fact this one that I'm about to post was my very first attempt at HS1 in terms of making something dynamic, and I actually didn't want to share it or anything I've made for that matter.

However, after showing it privately to someone on an HS1/2 discord for more pointers and advice, since this individual had a great deal of knowledge involving lighting, using Studio Neo etc.

Yet, once he saw my first attempt work, his response was "It looks amazing! Post it!" and with that, it gave me the incentive to wanting to do so, and thus I posted it on discord a few months ago, and it's the piece below my comment here.

For this particular one, I took reference from a model statue I saw a few years back, which looked amazing ----> mmrs-01dx_a05.jpg

However, the issue with this was that it was impossible to make simply because HS did not have the Red Sonja armor so making it wouldn't of made any sense, well, at least for me.

Yet, as luck would have it, a few months ago someone uploaded the Red Sonja armor piece to HS1, and well...that pretty much told me that I had to attempt this no matter what, so using the statue as a reference I went for it.

Again, remember that HS1 is limited, and I had to use what I have available, and obviously wing a lot in the process as well, and the finished product is what I made below. Is it finished? For now, I guess, however as I get better, I will probably try to improve it more going forward.

I hope you guys enjoy it.

*Red Sonja battles Serpent*
Red Sonja battles Serpent.png

ABQ-NEW

Jun 9, 2023
Thanks for the replies, and here is another one, in fact this one that I'm about to post was my very first attempt at HS1 in terms of making something dynamic, and I actually didn't want to share it or anything I've made for that matter.

However, after showing it privately to someone on an HS1/2 discord for more pointers and advice, since this individual had a great deal of knowledge involving lighting, using Studio Neo etc.

Yet, once he saw my first attempt work, his response was "It looks amazing! Post it!" and with that, it gave me the incentive to wanting to do so, and thus I posted it on discord a few months ago, and it's the piece below my comment here.

For this particular one, I took reference from a model statue I saw a few years back, which looked amazing ----> View attachment 3281803

However, the issue with this was that it was impossible to make simply because HS did not have the Red Sonja armor so making it wouldn't of made any sense, well, at least for me.

Yet, as luck would have it, a few months ago someone uploaded the Red Sonja armor piece to HS1, and well...that pretty much told me that I had to attempt this no matter what, so using the statue as a reference I went for it.

Again, remember that HS1 is limited, and I had to use what I have available, and obviously wing a lot in the process as well, and the finished product is what I made below. Is it finished? For now, I guess, however as I get better, I will probably try to improve it more going forward.

I hope you guys enjoy it.

*Red Sonja battles Serpent*
View attachment 3281810
I swear if you didn't say you made it in HS1 I would have thought you made it using Blender.

Jan 10, 2020
I swear if you didn't say you made it in HS1 I would have thought you made it using Blender.
Funnily enough, that's what the other guy said too. He said it didn't look like it was made from HS1 but Blender or some other 3d program. Thanks for the compliments.

Reactions: ABQ-NEW

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Funnily enough, that's what the other guy said too. He said it didn't look like it was made from HS1 but Blender or some other 3d program. Thanks for the compliments.
Yeah, HS 1\2 can compete against blender (timewise\skill-wise it even wins) when you do simple poses with minimal interactions with environment. But when you need more, "elastic" interactions, if i remember correctly HS1 has zero, and HS2 has partial boobs and butt. Even still its pretty rudimentary.

Jan 10, 2020
Inspired by Jim Lee's Classic X-Men Pool Scene, so I made my own variation.
On my screenshare, I have some characters I created from certain artists and works, while others are just my own made characters.
Top Row (From Left to Right) : Shanna (Shanna the She-Devil), Bob Parr (The Incredibles), Random Male with beard and red shorts, Ban Hee-Soo (Not to be Missed - Korean Adult Manhwa), Random Asian guy with volleyball.

Bottom Row (From Left to Right) : Andrea (Emptiness - IllustratedInterracial), Random Dude, Claire Harvey (Ay Papi - Jabcomix), Arwen (Honey Pot - By Adult Artist Cherrygig), and random female character I created holding onto wine glass.

tumblr_miidmkkGwn1r8g9wdo1_1280.jpg Inspiration of Lee's.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: ABQ-NEW and Mark17