3D-HoneySelect [ILLUSION Studio Art] - Show Us Your Skill

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
technically interesting, but BBW is not really my taste :) Is the glowstick a cylinder with max emission in combination with increasing the bloom setting in Graphics ?

a kinda annoying thing about HS2 (i'm assuming its HS2) is if I use white hair (like your lucy here), it always lit up regardless of lighting -_-

i think i ended up changing it to a darker color in one of my sketch and put a really strong but narrow spotlight to give the illusion that the hair is correctly lit, but your mileage may vary. i think i ended up discarding that sketch because of that problem :p

edited:

turns out i tweaked the hair's shader settings and just add some volumetric shadow to try to darken them. still not what i was aiming for, but at least the hair no longer glow in the dark too much View attachment 3516011
Yeah, hanmenn emission + more bloom. I also dropped some light sources because emission doesn't cast light itself. And yeah, it suck that there is no "recieving light" setting.

Aggelus@

Feb 14, 2020
1. It seems you aerith face skin is completly not the same as body.
2. You should download some post-processing presets from discord and try them on. (if you havent already)
3. I would have turn of the sun and add light manually so it wouldn't have such defined borders.

This was the first test with this scenario, it took a lot of work to create the mod for HS2, removing the sun is not a good idea because it is the sun that creates the correct lighting for the scene, and the same as in the original game, but it can be reduced the shine.
I used several presets until I reached this point, but there is always room for improvement.

Reactions: Readerf2b

garbage.kun

Jun 8, 2018
Been a while since I shared something here so... Have a taste of what I did!
really really nice 0_0b

they were made using HS1 right? love the shadows on the elf's legs, and the subtle blur on the sleeves on the third pic

Last edited:

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
really really nice 0_0b

they were made using HS1 right? love the shadows on the elf's legs, and the subtle blur on the sleeves on the third pic
Thank you!

I wish I could use HS1 lol, really love the works of some folks there. But these were HS2!

garbage.kun

Jun 8, 2018
Thank you!

I wish I could use HS1 lol, really love the works of some folks there. But these were HS2!
hahaha I didn't recognize some of the assets used there, so i just assumed they were HS1.

out of curiousity, is the blur on the sleeves made in HS2 or was it post processed using GIMP or some other image editor ?

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
hahaha I didn't recognize some of the assets used there, so i just assumed they were HS1.

out of curiousity, is the blur on the sleeves made in HS2 or was it post processed using GIMP or some other image editor ?
That part was done in post! I haven’t found an effective way of blurring certain parts yet so post is my only bet haha!

garbage.kun

Jun 8, 2018
That part was done in post! I haven’t found an effective way of blurring certain parts yet so post is my only bet haha!
:( hahahha... i was hoping it can be done in HS2. post processing specific parts like that are almost impossible to automate when i need to make a lot of frames for animation :p

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Since there is a topic with works in daz, why not create and for those who like works from illusion studio.

Hello friends, You Can Post All Type of Art/renders from Honey Select, AI Girl, PlayHome and other games.
I am trying to find the software for this, looks fun!

garbage.kun

Jun 8, 2018
I am trying to find the software for this, looks fun!
I'll try to explain as clearly as I can, but I'm not a native speaker, so please forgive my english m(_ _)m

The images from the last several pages were made using StudioNeoV2 which is a part of Honeyselect 2. Honeyselect 2 is the "game" part while StudioNeov2 is a free form 3D poser using Honeyselect 2's engine.

The easiest way to try them would be to use a modded version made by ScrewThisNoise that you can find in F95 game forum(Honey Select 2 Thread) because they are already modded with english translation and should contain all the necessary mods to improve the lighting and skin quality

Reactions: BlenderGuy

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I'll try to explain as clearly as I can, but I'm not a native speaker, so please forgive my english m(_ _)m

The images from the last several pages were made using StudioNeoV2 which is a part of Honeyselect 2. Honeyselect 2 is the "game" part while StudioNeov2 is a free form 3D poser using Honeyselect 2's engine.

The easiest way to try them would be to use a modded version made by ScrewThisNoise that you can find in F95 game forum(Honey Select 2 Thread) because they are already modded with english translation and should contain all the necessary mods to improve the lighting and skin quality
Just seen a Honey Select 2 tutorial on Youtube. It looks super fun! Something else to learn on top of everything else. Thanks for the info!

Jan 10, 2020
really really nice 0_0b

Yeah, HS2 is just simply 10x better than HS1 overall, especially with the lighting, which is far easier to use in my opinion, since the games naturally lighting is already so good from the start. I myself have been busy and haven't gotten back on to post anything new, however I will do so again, but it will only be from HS1.

Personally, I'm just too tired having to learn new mechanics, plugins, and remaking new models again for HS2, despite the fact that overall, it is a superior game, however if I was able to transfer my characters from HS1 over to HS2, I would have made the transition over already.

Last edited:
Reactions: ABQ-NEW