• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

3D-HoneySelect [ILLUSION Studio Art] - Show Us Your Skill

Lemon Mint

Twin Maniac
Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
You had to show me up didn't you lmao. What kind of lighting do you use or is that the power of 4k skins?
Nothing too special. Tri-Light background light with maybe a pointlight and an overall light, I think? And yes, the skin might be one of the 4k ones.

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
Some rejected scenes from my project:

I was going to put this as an unlockable gallery item but I already have too many gallery items that are similar in nature. It'll probably be slated for a "Concept art/Making of" gallery.

20200330015556232.png

Really unhappy with this one, granted I did make it at 4am last night. The lighting is trash, the expression is horrible and I should have posed the body more. Looks really stiff. This was going to be an unlockable gallery item, but I'm just going to trash the whole thing.
20200423030221209.png

Last edited:

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
I want people to post their content so I'll be spamming with my practice shots to hopefully inspire people.

Now for some lewder ones.

I'm practicing my three point lighting. I don't know how sustainable it is for a project though.

This model is a heavily edited fusion from cards that are lost to time. I remember making it as part of a family set, this was supposed to be the mom but I remember always thinking she looked too young. Could probably work better as an aunt. I've actually repurposed the two daughters from the set for my current project.

20200424025021703.png

Still three point lighting but I turned off the global lights. I'm wondering if it's too dark. The card is from the HS discord. I wanted to practice posing and composition here. I started with a simple preset kneeling pose and then custom posed the arms, hands fingers, head and breasts. The fingers aren't completely touching because I wanted to try to portray a sense of movement. I wonder if I should have used a custom tongue or reworked the angle but overall I'm happy with it, except for the foreground elbow, it makes a right angle and that's usually a no-no.

20200424032156267.png

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
I used a reference for this.

Even with my mods, the girls mouths aren't big enough for the "hot dog" penis mod I'm using. I'm also having limitations with it if I use it as an accesory attached to the character, but it's the only way I know to get the colors to match up. Girls are random cards I found. I'm getting to the point in my project where I need to make some h scenes, hence the practice. The hair coloring issue on the girl on the right came from the card.

My concern is that I either need to use the stock penis or find a better detailed, thinner unit.

It's strange because I'm trying to get servicable at making these for my project, but you need to make so many that you have to think about the time you spend making them. I'm trying to find a balance between working quickly and putting enough time into that it doesn't look rushed.

20200425041520007.png

Lemon Mint

Twin Maniac
Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
^Bit of a tip: Adjust the size of the male if needed. Want to adjust the willy only? Add an Invisible Ring to the male card, and turn it on and off when needed. You'll have a lot of flexibility like that.

Reactions: Morgan42

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
Stole these cards from the discord. A drunken barman having his way with a busty goblin.

Tried my hand at posing my self. No presets. Usually I use a preset as a base and adjust, this one I handled the FK and IK myself. Not happy with the goblin's left arm, but I tried the pose and it's plausible, although it'd get uncomfortable. I'm actually really happy with how the barman's hands came out, grabbing at the goblin's waist.

Coming up with good angles to take the image is way more difficult than you think.
20200428025249242.png
20200428025709905.png

Bonus. Did poses, no presets.

20200428031823159.png

D

Deleted member 1866322

Indeedee.png
Meowstic.png

(-‿- )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:
Decided to release this animation.
  • Did some general tuning.
  • Added physics for the man's genitals.
  • Instructions inside the scene data.
  • Removed my custom expressions so you aren't locked into them.

REQUIRES NODE CONSTRAINTS.
2020_0429_1911_19_967.png

Last edited by a moderator: