[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akass

Jan 4, 2020
Does anyone have leise hg card? Especially musashi one
Some from HG are in the Krampus gofile link, including musashi, "gaijin.." file.

does anyone have this card?

Same, i think they re all in the Krampus's updated link.

anyone has this card?

Even one is fine please if you have one
Maybe the last one is also in the updated keiyuus file from Krampus, if not, tell me and i ll upload it

hakualpha

Dec 26, 2019
anyone got newest tachumi's scene and character after "Ganyu Eula Sex BBC NTR" scene ? cus kemono's not uploading new one yet..

leveneaux

Apr 2, 2021
anyone have this card from cetol?

konstar

May 9, 2022
Anyone have sutekimeppou's mona scene card? The old link is already disabled.

qpffhzks55

Jul 3, 2023
Some from HG are in the Krampus gofile link, including musashi, "gaijin.." file.

Same, i think they re all in the Krampus's updated link.

Maybe the last one is also in the updated keiyuus file from Krampus, if not, tell me and i ll upload it

Thank you.

I was able to find keiyuu's alice, but I couldn't find any other cards.

When I checked, it seems that it is not updated. Could you add it?

crazymanjj

Jul 23, 2018
I tried to use this silver wolf card but it didn't work. Said I was missing a bunch of mods. Is everything included in this download?
Did I maybe put the files in the wrong place? The overlay folder is pretty obvious, but where does the maintex folder contents go? silver wolf files.png

Akass

Jan 4, 2020
Thank you.

I was able to find keiyuu's alice, but I couldn't find any other cards.

When I checked, it seems that it is not updated. Could you add it?
I only had the keiyuu's one, dont think i have murara's cards but ill tell u if i find them. However, if youre more interested in the characters than in the creator, Newbie has also made Asuka and Rinko (the two first links u wanted), and they should be in the archive in the Krampus's link, they look like this

Did I maybe put the files in the wrong place? The overlay folder is pretty obvious, but where does the maintex folder contents go? View attachment 2744824
Maintex folder goes in MaterialEditor folder. About the mods, open the zip folder and put the zipmod that it contains in your mod folder. You may still be missing some mods after that because the mod provided is the only card's specific, all the other mods can generally be easily found and most of people already have them. However if you have trouble give me the list of the missing mods.

crazymanjj

Jul 23, 2018
I only had the keiyuu's one, dont think i have murara's cards but ill tell u if i find them. However, if youre more interested in the characters than in the creator, Newbie has also made Asuka and Rinko (the two first links u wanted), and they should be in the archive in the Krampus's link, they look like this

Maintex folder goes in MaterialEditor folder. About the mods, open the zip folder and put the zipmod that it contains in your mod folder. You may still be missing some mods after that because the mod provided is the only card's specific, all the other mods can generally be easily found and most of people already have them. However if you have trouble give me the list of the missing mods.
Nope moving the files to the material editor folder solved the problem. Card loads fine and no missing mods listed. Thanks for th e help.

Status
Not open for further replies.