[ILLUSION] Koikatu! - Card Sharing/Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrastevenson96

Jul 2, 2023
Anyone able to share Xion's latest Megumin card? I know he had one before but he recently redid it a few days back, I'm looking for that one.

Manuerumyura

May 17, 2023
Few of him :

It should be this one :

There should be everything :

There :

Here are the remakes of the 4 :

Here :

Here what ive got :

Mega links (especially Masta and choir's) will surely wont work after a few days.
thx

Captn Krampus

Dec 18, 2021
Krampus from the /kkg/ thread on /h/ here, didnt know this thread is suddenly alive. Neato. Saw some of my uploads posted earlier, you guys should head over to and grab whatever you need. Uppercase is your friend, currently uploading the last updated summaries. Have a good one!

Akass

Jan 4, 2020
Krampus from the /kkg/ thread on /h/ here, didnt know this thread is suddenly alive. Neato. Saw some of my uploads posted earlier, you guys should head over to and grab whatever you need. Uppercase is your friend, currently uploading the last updated summaries. Have a good one!
Didnt know there was one link that included all of this, thanks

Captn Krampus

Dec 18, 2021
Didnt know there was one link that included all of this, thanks
Yeah its faster to download and the archives became too big for mega & mediafire alone, so gofile it is.
These get updated every 2-3 weeks, depending on the output ofc and if/when i dont forget it.
With that being said: looking for , and to add to the collection. Still uploading currently, gofile slogs at 600k but its getting there

Status
Not open for further replies.