Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
So this is an answer I found, totally by accident, to a question I asked a few posts above about modifying the map items using the map controller. It seems that the toggles and controls do work on what I think are the original maps. I've tried it on two and you can move the individual items in the map using those controls. Finding each item is a bit tougher as the naming isn't ideal and not all items are actual items. For example in the classroom map the doors aren't actually doors, they're just one piece with the wall. But you can actually move the desks and chairs around no problem at all.
In case anyone else wanted to know.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hi!
How are you doing? I've recently downloaded the new HS2 Repack and have been installing only the mods I really need. However, I have some Mods that are of the type "abdata/chara" and "abdata/list" which I believe are of the "Hardmod" type, right? The point is: Is it possible to compress these "Hardmods" to ones of the "Zipmod" type? If you look inside a zipmod, you will see the "chara" and "list" folders, plus a file named "manifest". So I think it is possible, but I don't know how to do it. I hope someone could help me with that.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
And speaking of Zipmods, in the previous version I used to have a type of head called "Ramsess head" but when doing the new installation all the abdata folder gone forever, and in the new BR15 that mod does not exist. Does anyone know of the author "Ramsess" or his Patreon, website or something to search for that mod?

Crishbatin

Nov 15, 2023
I'd like to add more items into studio neov2 but idk how. Since there's no dick/penis object in the studio.. can anyone help me resolve my problem?

zz1zz

Oct 2, 2022
Help,
Would anyone share the download password of below Mai?

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Someone posted how the used symbolic links or something similar for their files to avoid having to copy/backup the userdata all the time when updating. Anyone know the poster or can pass me the link to the post? Can't find it.

Lisiczka96

Dec 29, 2023
Have you posted your cards anywhere?
Sorry for week of delay in answering. So yes and no, yes, becouse I have posted cards very long ago ( ) and no becouse I havent posted any of card recently, especially those two you asked (in fact me and my boo ^^ ). Old ones are high probable to be obsolete, gained some glitches or missing textures/clothing models.

Reactions: cptboofy

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hi!
Recently I've updated my game to BR15 but now I have encounter multiple bugs that are drive me crazy at this point. Crashes by no reason and some of my cards got strange bugs. Take a look to the following card, in my game it is nearly impossible to adjust the breast without clipping clothes. Tell me please if you have the same effect in your side:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UPDATED
NVM, I have found the reasom. In "Default uncensor" options, it was in "default", so I changed it to some other BP uncensor and Voilà!. Just for the record.

Last edited:

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Someone posted how the used symbolic links or something similar for their files to avoid having to copy/backup the userdata all the time when updating. Anyone know the poster or can pass me the link to the post? Can't find it.
There you go:

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/post-12375913

And here was my hint, about using external folders, to make updates even easier.
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-12856315

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
I ran the update from R14 to R15 and now my game is stuck in jp and preloader isnt working right.
Cant change language to eng or ask KKM for updates.

1711360082688.png

• Sad
Reactions: Kaseijin

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
I ran the update from R14 to R15 and now my game is stuck in jp and preloader isnt working right.
Cant change language to eng or ask KKM for updates.

View attachment 3476826
Hi
My thought is because there were an Bepinex upgrade in the new BR. I mean, from BR13 to BR14 it was the same bepinex version, now BR15 has a new version of Bepinex. some new mods only run in the latest versions. My advice is do a fresh install. Backup your UserData folder, cubemaps, lentdirts and MyMods folder. If you have some hardmods in your abdata folder do the same.
Trying to fix it as-it-is is a pain in the ass, belive me, I once walked that path.

-Dreamer-

Jun 1, 2017
Hi, I have a question. Can I use publicly available mods, character cards, assets from other users to create a game, or does this violate any licensing/copyright rights?

• Thinking Face

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hi!
I have a question to you. In early versions of BR, I made a VNGE using a mod named [RM50 Safety helmet], and that item is in fact a safety helmet BUT the difference between the other safety helmet by default is that the RM50 mod, the chin-strap was untie, hanging freely.
9.png

Now I am running my old VNGE and encounter that the chin strap appear to be well tied, maybe it is because I updated my BR to 15. 9.1.png

So, would you be kind and test this card in your chara editor? the card has two types of helmet, placed in slot 1&2. test if the RM50 Helmet has the chin-straps untied, if you have an early version of BR, the better the good.

Thanks in advance.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hi, I have a question. Can I use publicly available mods, character cards, assets from other users to create a game, or does this violate any licensing/copyright rights?
Hi!
I don't think so, I'm a noob in all this legal issues, but i'm think there is no problem as long as your game, work or else are free.
Some modders use other people's assets, and because of that they release theyr work free, only asking a "fee" for the time invested, a Patreon page i mean. Some other modders have no promblen in let ther cards or mods being used, as long as they get credited. As for ilusion company, I don't think so, they've shut down recently. If you planing to get money out of your work, maybe there is a chance you'll be surprised in the near future.

Reactions: -Dreamer-

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Hi!
I have a question to you. In early versions of BR, I made a VNGE using a mod named [RM50 Safety helmet], and that item is in fact a safety helmet BUT the difference between the other safety helmet by default is that the RM50 mod, the chin-strap was untie, hanging freely.
View attachment 3487323

Now I am running my old VNGE and encounter that the chin strap appear to be well tied, maybe it is because I updated my BR to 15. View attachment 3487328

So, would you be kind and test this card in your chara editor? the card has two types of helmet, placed in slot 1&2. test if the RM50 Helmet has the chin-straps untied, if you have an early version of BR, the better the good.

Thanks in advance.
Hey Kaseijin, I didn't download the card but searched directly for the asset. If you load it on the character, the chin strap falls off (hangs loose). I played around with it and if you open the mods - Dynamic bone editor tab (with the helmet selected) you can make the strap be loose or strapped on by playing with the various settings. Weight, Elasticity and Stiffness set to 1 seems to make it "on" and everything lower seems to make it hang to various degrees. There's two bands (left and right side). Screenshot 2024-03-28 200903.png

• Hey there

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hey Kaseijin, I didn't download the card but searched directly for the asset. If you load it on the character, the chin strap falls off (hangs loose). I played around with it and if you open the mods - Dynamic bone editor tab (with the helmet selected) you can make the strap be loose or strapped on by playing with the various settings. Weight, Elasticity and Stiffness set to 1 seems to make it "on" and everything lower seems to make it hang to various degrees. There's two bands (left and right side). View attachment 3487506
Mmmmh...that's strange cuz in my machine it is not working. somehow the helmet remain the same even changing all the values. I have an old scene, in BR13-BR14 opened like the photo below:
_02.jpg

A weeks ago I installed BR15 all new, only backup the essential folders in another drive, however I've experience some odd behavoir in my machine: Random crashes, not-working mods, When I quit the game, it never closes, have to do a hard-exit...and now this. Maybe I have to downgrade to BR14 :/

-Dreamer-

Jun 1, 2017
Hi!
I don't think so, I'm a noob in all this legal issues, but i'm think there is no problem as long as your game, work or else are free.
Some modders use other people's assets, and because of that they release theyr work free, only asking a "fee" for the time invested, a Patreon page i mean. Some other modders have no promblen in let ther cards or mods being used, as long as they get credited. As for ilusion company, I don't think so, they've shut down recently. If you planing to get money out of your work, maybe there is a chance you'll be surprised in the near future.
Thank you for your response :)

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Guys,
I have R15 Studio. Has anyone run into an issue where after you load a scene, and when you go to replace the characters with your own. Your girls don't take the position of the scene, they come in all weird. This is an example scene.
2021_1129_1759_02_154.png

This second scene loads like half their body is underwater. Anyone issues for anyone else? 2021_1217_2259_59_700.png

• Thinking Face

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Mmmmh...that's strange cuz in my machine it is not working. somehow the helmet remain the same even changing all the values. I have an old scene, in BR13-BR14 opened like the photo below:
View attachment 3488217

A weeks ago I installed BR15 all new, only backup the essential folders in another drive, however I've experience some odd behavoir in my machine: Random crashes, not-working mods, When I quit the game, it never closes, have to do a hard-exit...and now this. Maybe I have to downgrade to BR14 :/
What I discovered playing around a bit is that this helmet is available in several forms. You can add it as a accessory when creating the character but you can also add it as an item within studio.
As an Item in Studio it comes with strap down. The strap moves around but I couldn't figure out how to make it strap on the chin.
If you create the character in Maker with the helmet as an accessory, then in the dynamic bone editor you can make the strap hang lose or strap it to the chin. In the scene I've included here I created two characters. Only change is the one with the strapped in helmet, I've put the "weight" in the bone editor to "0".
You can also see the stand alone helmet as an item.
Hope this helps.

• Sad

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Guys,
I have R15 Studio. Has anyone run into an issue where after you load a scene, and when you go to replace the characters with your own. Your girls don't take the position of the scene, they come in all weird. This is an example scene.
View attachment 3488987

This second scene loads like half their body is underwater. Anyone issues for anyone else? View attachment 3488988
Hi!
Opened the scene file yeld the same result in my machine. I've encounter in the past with a similar issue, seems to me that the plugin named "FK Height" is the responsable.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote