Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hi stupid question, but how do I get my gimmicks to only start when I use the 'play' button in timelines?

I don't want the gimmicks to play straight away when the scene has loaded.

I've noticed in some scenes that the gimmicks aren't running straight away until you use the 'play' button in timelines yet I can't figure how the author did it.

Thanks
HI!
I can guess that those gimmicks in the timeline are registered both possition and animation speed. so in frame 0 register the gimmick in speed set to 0. if you want that start immediately, in the very next frame put it to the desired speed, in the other hand, if you want the speed go progressive, register in a frame near the final time.

Reactions: Sepheyer and datfay

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Anyone know how to extract a zipmod? Or conversely anyone have AiLegend's Tiny Home 2 map as a scene card? I want to use it in a scene but I need to move some of the furniture around.
Hi!
Try this: Load the aiLegend map (Tini Home2). Next go to "Map Controller" and look up for the desired item, set it to "Inactive" (hide it). Next go to items and put in the search box "Tini home 2". If you got luck, there will be your item. place it as you want.

I once did this with Hooh's classroom map. Disabled some classroom chairs and add the same ones from the item searchbox

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Hi!
Try this: Load the aiLegend map (Tini Home2). Next go to "Map Controller" and look up for the desired item, set it to "Inactive" (hide it). Next go to items and put in the search box "Tini home 2". If you got luck, there will be your item. place it as you want.

I once did this with Hooh's classroom map. Disabled some classroom chairs and add the same ones from the item searchbox
I didn't realize some of the map assets were included in zipmods, thanks for enlightening me.
Unfortunately the ones for tiny home 2 do not seem to be available to my deep sadness.
I'm trying to put some characters into the desk and tables (sitting in a meeting sort of vibe) and wanted to keep the aesthetics of the map intact but unfortunately there's no assets for the chairs (BMO in the map). I'll have to find some other chairs I guess.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
I didn't realize some of the map assets were included in zipmods, thanks for enlightening me.
Unfortunately the ones for tiny home 2 do not seem to be available to my deep sadness.
I'm trying to put some characters into the desk and tables (sitting in a meeting sort of vibe) and wanted to keep the aesthetics of the map intact but unfortunately there's no assets for the chairs (BMO in the map). I'll have to find some other chairs I guess.
You may want to search in others assets from AiLegend. I mean, not only "Tiny home" chairs are under the search in "Tiny home chairs". Maybe AiLegend uses some generic chairs in other maps.
Search "Chairs" or the furniture you're looking for, and look out for "AiLegend" in the short item description.
The other method is to Craft the chair from scratch using basic shapes. (I don't think I can be able, honestly) But I have seen some asian guys making maps out of basic shapes ( a Tatami made out of squares, a blanket also using a bunch of squares making it as in blendshapes, for example) [AI Legend] Tiny home 2.jpg

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
I did search but unfortunately couldn't find those chairs. I'll just experiment with other chairs to see if I can keep the look.
I just can't accept that there's no way to un-zipmod the maps. I've seen several older maps that were once scene files so there has to be a way to extract it.

datfay

Jun 15, 2020
HI!
I can guess that those gimmicks in the timeline are registered both possition and animation speed. so in frame 0 register the gimmick in speed set to 0. if you want that start immediately, in the very next frame put it to the desired speed, in the other hand, if you want the speed go progressive, register in a frame near the final time.
Thanks for the advice! I'll give it a go and see what happens!

datfay

Jun 15, 2020
When using the timeline function, is it possible to modify several gimmicks at the same time or can it only be done one at a time? I've tried selecting all the timelines and modifying the timeline but it only modifies one :(

Gaelen

Aug 4, 2022
Hey guys, does anyone know of a way to make a decent looking throat bulge?
At the moment I'm just using the HS2PE and modify the necks scale and position and altering the camera angle to kinda make something that resembles it but it's far from perfect. Anyone know of any other solutions that isn't post edit in a graphics package.
Thanks.

wackop

Feb 21, 2022
can someone help me with how to use alpha shot in studio for HS2 or any altenative? im trying to have a high quality character with transparent background in png for a project i have and cant seem to figure it out. thanks for ur time

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
can someone help me with how to use alpha shot in studio for HS2 or any altenative? im trying to have a high quality character with transparent background in png for a project i have and cant seem to figure it out. thanks for ur time
Have you enabled alpha in F1 > Screenshot Manager?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wackop

Feb 21, 2022
Weird. It's supposed to like these :
i dont understand how u did that, i know f9 if for regular images and f11 is for rendered ones, but even when i enable alpha, it just gives me rendered ones and not transperent pngs... is there a tuto or something?

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
i dont understand how u did that, i know f9 if for regular images and f11 is for rendered ones, but even when i enable alpha, it just gives me rendered ones and not transperent pngs... is there a tuto or something?
Post your scene for us to test. May be there is something in your background that breaks alpha.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
this is the scene
The issue is your preset. Though I'm also don't know which option that causing the issue.

EDIT : Found it. Ground Truth AO is the cause. I tried disabled it and here you go.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sepheyer and wackop

wackop

Feb 21, 2022
The issue is your preset. Though I'm also don't know which option that causing the issue.

EDIT : Found it. Ground Truth AO is the cause. I tried disabled it and here you go.
holy shit! thank you! how did u disable Ground Truth AO? so i know in the future

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote