Tutorial [ILLUSION] HS2 Studio Neo|Chara Maker - (Help & guides Thread)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

matthewB

Dec 9, 2018
Thanks, but almost positive that's an asset. The female has a sphere under her leg. Those usually are placeholders for missing assets. Also, the blue tint remains while you're working, which wouldn't happen if a zipmod was missing. That's why I'm so frustrated. I did a really nice scene I was proud of but when I opened it up to keep working on it the lighting was changed so ended up spending way too long trying to figure it out. Cases like these it's usually a skybox or preset setting somewhere but damned if I can find what is different. Was hoping someone had come across this before and could give me a hint of where to look.
Did you check the Graphics Mod settings by pressing F5 (Lightning > Environment Skybox > SKYBOX/TRILIGHT/FLAT)?
Maybe the original scene has a blue skybox enabled that didn't got saved?
If I choose a blue skybox with your scene loaded, the carpet also gets a blue tint. Saving & loading this edited scene keeps the skybox settings from the Graphics Mod, though.

An indication for this thought:
If you rotate the camera in the original scene to show the mirrors from the map, you can see a bluish skybox in the lower part of the mirror.
When you do the same with your newly saved scene it's bright white in the same part of the mirror. And in my modified scene with a skybox loaded & activated in the Graphics Mod, you can clearly see that skybox in the mirrors.

EDIT:
I've saved the original, blue tinted, scene without changing anything, loaded the new saved scene up again and the blue tint is also gone in my case.
To recreate it I have to use a blue skybox from the Graphics Mod, save that scene and then it keeps the settings. My guess is, that we both don't have the skybox file from the original scene installed or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: cptboofy

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
WHY?????
Can someone please, please PLEASE tell me why the hell when I make changes on this scene the blue cast gets removed? I've spent an hour trying to figure it out.
I can make changes on the original, save it, no problem. As long as it's open the blue cast stays the same. But if I close the scene and open it again, blue cast is gone. I've checked every setting I could think of and I'm stumped.
The blue tinted (with the male) is the original as downloaded. The non blue tinted I just opened and saved it. I didn't change a single thing - the male character is not in the scene. At least not when I open it anyway.
Did you check the Graphics Mod settings by pressing F5 (Lightning > Environment Skybox > SKYBOX/TRILIGHT/FLAT)?
If I choose a blue skybox with your scene loaded, the carpet also gets a blue tint. Saving & loading this edited scene keeps the skybox settings from the Graphics Mod, though.

If you rotate the camera in the original scene to show the mirrors from the map, you can see a bluish skybox in the lower part of the mirror.
When you do the same with your newly saved scene it's bright white in the same part of the mirror. And in my modified scene with a skybox loaded & activated in the Graphics Mod, you can clearly see that skybox in the mirrors.

EDIT:
I've saved the original, blue tinted, scene without changing anything, loaded the new saved scene up again and the blue tint is also gone in my case.
To recreate it I have to use a blue skybox from the Graphics Mod, save that scene and then it keeps the settings. My guess is, that we both don't have the skybox file from the original scene installed or something.
Just adding Matthew, blue tint comes from reflection probe. Usually you'll get that bluish tint when changing between many different maps like when you're in process of choosing a map. The main cause is the reflection probe that came from the map.
Usually I'll disable all of them then add a single probe of my own. Disable it from map controller plugin at the left menu.

Reactions: matthewB

qwertymooqwerty

Mar 18, 2018
Anybody have some graphicsmod presets I can mess around with as a starting point? I also have only 2 environmental skyboxes and have no idea how to add more.

matthewB

Dec 9, 2018
Anybody have some graphicsmod presets I can mess around with as a starting point? I also have only 2 environmental skyboxes and have no idea how to add more.
Unzipped files (*.cube) are going into:
..\HoneySelect2\cubemaps

You might need to point Graphics Mod to that folder.
Here are some old links I found on my PC, seems they're still working:

HanmenKKYcubemaps .zip
1,73 GB

Another package, "skybox":

From the same source, folder named "Skybox Pack 2":

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022

EDIT:
Yeah changing the skybox did help get closer to the original but it's not the same. I thought it might be something with the skybox but what confuses me is that I've had missing skybox issues before and it didn't work from the start. So why is it working when you open but not when closed. I was liking this particular lighting so I was hoping to use it. Ah well, it's close enough with the alternate skybox. thanks!

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Just adding Matthew, blue tint comes from reflection probe. Usually you'll get that bluish tint when changing between many different maps like when you're in process of choosing a map. The main cause is the reflection probe that came from the map.
Usually I'll disable all of them then add a single probe of my own. Disable it from map controller plugin at the left menu.
can you elaborate the process for me? I did actually play around a bit with the map settings before posting my question and again after reading your post, but the only options I see are to activate or inactivate whatever asset I select in the menu. I did try inactivating all the probes, but it didn't seem to change anything.
How are you able to add probes into the map? I've wanted to tweak maps before but was never able to figure out how to actually edit them beyond inactivating the specific assets. Thanks.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
can you elaborate the process for me? I did actually play around a bit with the map settings before posting my question and again after reading your post, but the only options I see are to activate or inactivate whatever asset I select in the menu. I did try inactivating all the probes, but it didn't seem to change anything.
How are you able to add probes into the map? I've wanted to tweak maps before but was never able to figure out how to actually edit them beyond inactivating the specific assets. Thanks.
First thing you need to note is the reflection probe has kind of weird behavior here.
So you might need to reload the scene after changing the properties in F5 menu. But it doesn't always happen.
You can add a probe from search menu.

genericNeet

Jul 6, 2022
Como puedo añadir la polla en studio Neo 2...
Selecciona el personaje, clickeas en anim en la esquina superior izquierda y click en Attitude. Ahi bajas y hay una opción que dice Show penis o algo por el estilo, también puedes cambiar la opción de uncensor desde ahi.

Te recomiendo no utilizar español ya que es un foro en ingles y puede causarte problemas.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hi!
I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but anyway, hope it is ok.

I have a lot, and when I said a lot it is mean A LOT of cards just for the coordinates archive, cuz I am too lazy to extract them as a coor file, but now I am migrating all my stuff since I am got a new machine, anyway, I want to ask for your advice in sorting coorditaes types: How do you will sort them? I have an vague idea like:

[Casual] All casual wear, everyday shopping, lazy wear
[work] OL clothes, All kind of uniforms (millitary, police, guards) overalls.
[cosplay] All regarding anime, movies; angels, demnons, aliens.
[Beach] Swimsuits, bikinis
[sluttery] Bunny costumes, bondage, laces
[School] School uniforms,
[Sports] Sporst wear

Something I have done with my cards, like this:
sort.png

thoughts?

matthewB

Dec 9, 2018
Hi!

I have a lot, and when I said a lot it is mean A LOT of cards just for the coordinates archive, cuz I am too lazy to extract them as a coor file, but now I am migrating all my stuff since I am got a new machine, anyway, I want to ask for your advice in sorting coorditaes types: How do you will sort them? I have an vague idea like:

[Sports] Sporst wear

View attachment 3419597

thoughts?
Sounds good to me, but I would miss a "Lingerie" and "Nightwear" category ;)

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Hi!

[Sports] Sporst wear

View attachment 3419597

thoughts?
I did exactly that except I saved the coord directly. eg: opened the card, save coord into folder like you suggest, delete the card.
Yes... it took a long, long time.

Reactions: Kaseijin

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
hello, where can i download more maps for neovstudio and honey select?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote