[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 26, 2018
We appreciate you sharing that back story.. it seemed important, to you?
I just want to kindly say, just add the files or direct links to download. most everyone is using Cancade GFX suite that doen't use DHH. (I tried to browse patreon... but I got bored, too many posts paywalled so I said fuck this..)
Sorry. No back story next time.
The direct link to download is this. Thank you.

SpicyLady05

Nov 7, 2019
Can anyone help me?
I accidently delete some of my game files (only the ones that aren't inside a subfolders, such as game exe, launcher, studio exe, etc) im using Betterepack Version 4.01 i'd very much appreciate if someone will simply upload the said files or reply this with a link/torrent of HS2 DX BR by ScrewTheNoise game file (not the entire iso/37 gigs repack, i also lost that file) Thank you in advance
image_2021-06-27_180541.png

Jun 11, 2021
Does anyone pls tell me where i can download some handmade sex positions? I was told that i can make new positions in hs studio mode, is that true? If not then ok, in case it is, anyone already experienced this aspect please share some wisdom with me

packhero

Jul 6, 2021
My game gets stuck at a infinite loading white screen with music, sometimes randomly (not the majority of times) but surely on certain interactions like talking to one girl in a given map, even going to the bedroom while "walking the hall". Something similar happens when helping a girl in any map, the game getting stuck after the girl says its 'thanks' line. or finished the "attack" option.
i have the same issue, did you find a solution for that?

Apr 26, 2018
Hi, first of all thank you all for all the information and experience through Illusion games in general.

I wanted to ask something that I looked a bit through the discussion but couldn't find an answer. My game gets stuck at a infinite loading white screen with music, sometimes randomly (not the majority of times) but surely on certain interactions like talking to one girl in a given map, even going to the bedroom while "walking the hall". Something similar happens when helping a girl in any map, the game getting stuck after the girl says its 'thanks' line. or finished the "attack" option.

The rest of the game seems to be working fine, but I feel I'm missing parts of the game to unknown reasons.

Thanks!

It's said there are 2 different causes of white screens for H scenes.
(1) The modded maps that are missing event markers, this will correct for that one.
(2) When a DX card is downloaded and loaded into a non-DX game, played and then reshared or played (probably either in a non-DX or DX) This can cause a white screen when the game tries to update statistics on the card after a H scene.

To fix that: Reset the parameters on the card. The easiest way is to just remove the card from the group, resave it in maker and then put the card back into the group. Identify the card causing the white screen by looking in the output_log.txt after the white screen happens. Scroll to the end of the file, look for an error stack trace. The card causing it will be a line or two above that, there's a line from sideloader about loading card 'xxxxx.png' and that should be the culprit.

Above requoted from OrangSpork.

For myself, I used to have the white screen freeze randomly after I play the game for a while. Especially when I keep walking the halls. I updated the plugin by OrangSpork and I removed some characters from my group that I customized myself with different outfits and accessories such as the Roy12's DOA Christie with lingerie & necklace. Now, the game is working fine so far. I tried to reproduce the white screen by playing repeatedly, but it just wouldn't give the error so far again.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: packhero

y0ur4ss

Jul 30, 2017
Hello, I would like to report this bug that happens often, when I want to enter a room that comes out with a warning icon, when pressing this load the room but the screen remains blank, does it happen to someone else? So how have you solved it? Thank you for reading me

Apr 26, 2018
Does anyone know, how to make a body paint mod for HS2?
One way you can do it is to use the Material Editor. Select for an example one of the outfits that is a full body suit, and export the UV Map. Then open the UV map in a graphics editing software like Photoshop or GIMP, then create a new layer on top of the UV Map, and paint and draw body paint designs (text or whatever patterns etc). Then, toggle visibility of the UV Map layer, and save the file in .png with a different name. So that you have only your body paint with transparent background. Load it back into the game via Material Editor in HS2.
I did a test myself, it works.

bwuuuuuuh

Feb 16, 2020
weird question, are there any body uncensors that come already in 4.0.1 that have vagina bones, and what are those bones labelled in bonemod

log4242

Jan 2, 2018
Can anyone recommend a card extractor for Studio? The one included in the repack (StudioGet) exports bugged cards for me.

log4242

Jan 2, 2018
I just updated some mods through initsetting.exe, and am now getting an error about mods conflicting index numbers. Anyone know of a quick fix for this?

Nasedo

Aug 11, 2018
I want to ask you for a help. I have HS2 DX BetterRepack R4 and recently I installed on the top of it all-in-one ModPack
I noticed, when I'm creating reasonably simple scene - one map and two characters and want (using or not using graphics mod) to make screenshot (F11) HS showing black / white screen and freezes (not crashes). I do realize some of models are demanding, using new types of skin textures etc. Sometimes same situation happens when I'm loading another (demanding) scene.
So far I was using AI and made scenes simpler with simpler models and never experienced problems like this.
My specs: Intel i5-4570 3.2 GHz, 16GB RAM, GTX 970

Do you have any suggestion? Is my computer too old and I will need something really strong, or maybe I should consider give up on Windows 7 and migrate to Windows 10?
I would really appreciate any suggestions you may have. Thanks in advance.

tedtom

Aug 4, 2017
How do I load a .dhs/.dhh graphical presets?

I don't know the hotkeys to open this stuff. Someone please help me :(

hentaibaobao

Dec 11, 2018
hello, after I updated honey select 2 DX to R5 from R4.01, my "HS_boobsettings" plugin not working, even though in character creation scene, the boobs do bounce normally but when in game sex scenes they do not bounce at all, I have the "HS_boobsetting" plugin in the correct folder too. Another problem is the pussy of woman do not open while in sex scenes, but before they do open up when penetration. I selected the right uncensored mod too in plugin option, but they just didn't work. is there any advice anyone could give me to solve these problems?

Apr 26, 2018
How do I load a .dhs/.dhh graphical presets?

I don't know the hotkeys to open this stuff. Someone please help me :(
Press P to activate DHH.
If you're starting the game for the first time, run the IniSetting.exe and tick activate DHH. Then when in the game, press "P" key. You will see this window. Click load setting files and choose the preset you've saved in your harddisk. Best to save in your Honey Select 2's DHH_data folder. HoneySelect2 18_8_2021 7_02_57 PM.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote