Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
titlecard.jpg

Slated for May 29th, 2020 we have 's newest game - Honey Select 2: Libido. The sequel to Illusion's 2016 release of Honey Select will include a similar premise of its predecessor in which you are greeted by a new lady named Für who introduces you to a love hotel where you can find the person of your dreams. Feel free to spend sweet and hot moments with your partners or feel free to fuck like animals and put them in situations which your partner may or may not agree to.

Honey Select 2 will try to top the original Honey Select as the ultimate character creator.

What's known: 11 character personalities at release including 1 unique personality for Für, new outfits, more sex positions and sex situations, transferable characters from AI girl to HS2:L and vice versa, VR mode, Studio Neo Version 2.

Useful Links/Images:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Saving 1st post for any other important details/edits

August 28th update: Honey Select 2: Libido DX announced, click HERE for initial post with info

Last edited:
Reactions: Kristato5

sawaqu

Mar 12, 2018
Thanks for the proper thread.

Trailer looks great except physics but I hope it's improved in the final product.

Some info from the trailer:

The game includes over 150 H-positions.

You can edit/save screen effects(deep,dark grayish,comic,cold color,bright,artistic,etc) during H-scene.

Girl's reaction has more variety in the various situation.
There are some special reactions for the certain position changes.
back anal > fella 'This will taste like... my ass?'
pissing > cunni 'You don't mind my piss at all!'

EvilFairy666

Nov 21, 2019
Maybe i am blind but i watched the trailer and did not see any FFM positions only MMF which personaly i hate. Also i wonder if this game will be popular with mod creators like Honey Select was and how easy or hard will be porting mods and stuff from AI to this game.

sawaqu

Mar 12, 2018
Maybe i am blind but i watched the trailer and did not see any FFM positions only MMF which personaly i hate. Also i wonder if this game will be popular with mod creators like Honey Select was and how easy or hard will be porting mods and stuff from AI to this game.
At least one W-fella scene is in the trailer. But yeah, I also hate FMM and the emphasis on FMM in the trailer is a bit concerning.

Reactions: fygever

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
If I'm being honest I'm not surpised that more "sharing" (letting your girls be used) content will be availible, I'm more bummed out that they decided to go with a sequel to honey select rather than making AA3. I guess it makes sense since the modding community for HS is huge and still dwarves koikatu and even AI girl modding communities, having it be backwards compatible with AI girl is no surprise though since it's easier for those players to migrate over to this type of 3d visuals. The possibility of AA3 becomes more and more bleak with each release. I guess since koikatu followed a similar aesthetic and was a more recent release that they will wait maybe after this release or the release after that one to make a sequel to AA2...just hoping koikatu doesn't get a sequel before AA2..

How will they try to top HS as the ultimate character creator AND still have backwards compatibility with AI Girl 2?
I'm guessing the settings for the character will be transferable, letting the graphics be enhanced by using the updated game. I am surprised that HS2 is coming out so soon after they released AI girl just this past October. Makes me feel like the only part they can enhance from here is sexual events and positions which seems like they're already advertising.

How will they try to top HS as the ultimate character creator AND still have backwards compatibility with AI Girl 2?
As usual thank you for the translations, I will try to put the details in OP!

Last edited:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
What I know so far is that it's based on AI, so it's most likely that most of the AI mods will work. My guess is that they took AI and stripped it down, and implemented some additional HS stuff. Mind the short developement time.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Is it just me, or are the graphics / immersion not as good with AI Girl as the older Honey Select, especially with texture mods? The AI Girl characters are all in softer focus, with less detail than the old Honey Select characters. Do you all see that as well, or am I missing something?

Looking at the previews on the site I really am doubting that HS2 will be as good graphically as the original HS.

D

Deleted member 808788

A set of basic mods that can make this game the best game h after its launch (if we forget the lack of story it will have):
- A uncensor like the uncensor of the kplug mod (from Katarsys).
- Boop mod (which allows interaction with the breasts increasing female pleasure), but also allows interaction with the buttocks.
- A mod that allows the ass jiggle , to make it more realistic.
- A new SkinTexMod.
I know there are a lot of more basic mods, but these would be the first mods that I would put into the game.

Edit: What is your opinion?, do you agree with these basic points?, ¿which ones would you put? (it is not to scratch some Like xD, it is that I would like to know your opinion about it)

Last edited by a moderator:

dethphunk

Nov 4, 2019
I only hope there is more variation of animations available for Honey Select 2. If they could reuse some of the animation which we've seen in their most recent titles and added more, that'll be great.

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
The game includes over 150 H-positions
Illusion games often have 'stages' in the same position(Slow, fast, cumming). And then you can make the girl exausted to have another subset of animations for that position.

So this can be a HUGE amount of different animations if they didn't consider the subsets (it can be like 500 different variations)
Or, if they considered the subsets, it will be just about the same amount every illusion game has

which one is it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Spectre001

kytee

Dec 17, 2018
Illusion games often have 'stages' in the same position(Slow, fast, cumming). And then you can make the girl exausted to have another subset of animations for that position.

So this can be a HUGE amount of different animations if they didn't consider the subsets (it can be like 500 different variations)
Or, if they considered the subsets, it will be just about the same amount every illusion game has

which one is it?
I'm almost 100% sure they're including subsets. They wouldn't be marketing the game correctly if they have 150 different animations with 3-4 subsets each, yet only claiming it has 150 animations. It's like the whole "millions of combinations to make your character unique" that other games like to tout, but when you actually play, it's only a couple of presets each that, when multiplied, form that number.

• Sad
Reactions: Cul

jjbblloo

Nov 22, 2019
I'm so hyped for this. I like AI's character models and animations, but I hated the gameplay, and how most of my time spent on the game is on running around and fetching the girls.
With HS2, I can forget about Ai Shoujo

Reactions: titit and Itsol88

peklasmelus

Feb 27, 2019
Is it just me, or are the graphics / immersion not as good with AI Girl as the older Honey Select, especially with texture mods? The AI Girl characters are all in softer focus, with less detail than the old Honey Select characters. Do you all see that as well, or am I missing something?

Looking at the previews on the site I really am doubting that HS2 will be as good graphically as the original HS.
You're not the only one. HoneySelect's models just look better. I mean, I just googled "HoneySelect" and "AI Shoujo". First search gave me colors and detail, second one gave results that look like they have a 'stale'-filter over them.

Every time Illusion takes a step forward, they take one back. When I was new to Illusion's games, I installed Sexy Beach Premium Resort and PlayClub at the same time and I honestly thought PlayClub was made later. "I see they've lost some things, but overall it improves over it's predecess- what do you mean, PlayClub came first?"

I'd be really surprised if this inspires the mod community as much as the original HoneySelect.

Mimir's Lab

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2019
You're not the only one. HoneySelect's models just look better. I mean, I just googled "HoneySelect" and "AI Shoujo". First search gave me colors and detail, second one gave results that look like they have a 'stale'-filter over them.

Every time Illusion takes a step forward, they take one back. When I was new to Illusion's games, I installed Sexy Beach Premium Resort and PlayClub at the same time and I honestly thought PlayClub was made later. "I see they've lost some things, but overall it improves over it's predecess- what do you mean, PlayClub came first?"

I'd be really surprised if this inspires the mod community as much as the original HoneySelect.
Honestly, I kinda liked the character creator we got in AIS2 because of three reasons. First, they fucking nailed it with the butt sliders; so fucking easy to create good looking bubblebutts. Second, it's now possible to create a decent looking guy. And finally, I can create caucasian girls with light modding.

With any Illusion game pre-AIS2, there's a standard look for the girls and guys in each game that's difficult to get rid of, no matter how much you tamper with the sliders. With AIS2, I've been able to create some characters that look like they dont belong in the game.

I just hope HS2 improve upon those aspects, and not revert back to how it was prior.

Reactions: nasam

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
If it is just a scene selector like its predecessor, 'HS2ibido' will be just mediocre as a game. Doesn't matter the amount of positions.

Reactions: Viper strom
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote