[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

walkolla12

Mar 14, 2020
I also
I have the opposite issue. I got the girls broken so fast that I couldn't replicate "Escape Event", with or without Escape Control. o_O

You might want to check FAQ Section.

You can maintain the Hate Status by locking Broken Gauge (b/c Hate Points also contribute to Broken Status) & doing positions (a small number of them) rewarding the Hate Points.
Another method is to use Cheat Debug Menu (F12) to manipulate the stats. Unfortunately, you can't lock the stats besides the obvious ones (H/ Anal/ Pain/ Broken/ Dependency).
[/QUOTE
I have the opposite issue. I got the girls broken so fast that I couldn't replicate "Escape Event", with or without Escape Control. o_O

You might want to check FAQ Section.

You can maintain the Hate Status by locking Broken Gauge (b/c Hate Points also contribute to Broken Status) & doing positions (a small number of them) rewarding the Hate Points.
Another method is to use Cheat Debug Menu (F12) to manipulate the stats. Unfortunately, you can't lock the stats besides the obvious one
I also having this problem. Have you find answer??

thiccniccc

Jun 3, 2019
Can someone point me in the right direction? How the hell do you install characters and props?? Ive been at it for 2 days and ive found nothing. I cant install rar files??? Makes no sense.

May 12, 2021

RAKESON

Nov 7, 2020
huh,guys just downloaded repack version of hs2 but some mods(nextgen) , items and clothes weren't work. Is there any general way to solve it?

May 12, 2021
Today's WIP that I might get finished...if I stop dicking around with lights, that is! Stuck for a name...Any ideas?
Adelyte. Hameida. Patrina. Odeline. Helmina. I mean the obvious is obvious for The Professional. but 'tilda or matty would be too trivial. a "Tilda" or "Matty" would be not as refined as your card/girl. You'll have to roll the name generator of that. Brooke Skye/Lil Caprice is already taken.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Adelyte. Hameida. Patrina. Odeline. Helmina. I mean the obvious is obvious for The Professional. but 'tilda or matty would be too trivial. a "Tilda" or "Matty" would be not as refined as your card/girl. You'll have to roll the name generator of that. Brooke Skye/Lil Caprice is already taken.
My brain was flitting between making Winona Ryder, Natalie Portman and Christina Ricci all at the same time.

Turin

Donor
Dec 1, 2017
Apologies if this has been asked before, but couldn't find anything while searching.

When editing groups in my room, I can only select characters cards that are directly in the UserData/chara/female folder. I have a number of subfolders in that location, but I can't find any way to access the cards in them for some reason? (Can do so just fine in character creation).

So does Edit Groups only recognise cards directly in the UserData/chara/female folder or am I completely blind? Pretty sure you could sift through different folders in HS1.

May 12, 2021
editing groups in my room,

So does Edit Groups only recognise cards directly in the UserData/chara/female folder
New update suprised me R4 (truth was I was gone for a while and THOUGHT I had BR3.1 when it was actually just BR3 - upgrades went swimmingly) , There is a check box now in the file explorer/preview mod with "[] show in room", that will allow it to appear in your room to dive into. (only downward I think. haven't opened it in a few days.)

Actually that is a great reminder, I have a bunch of "registered" cards I can't edit because had copied out via normal file management. At any rate any freshly exported cards should probably be opened only in Character Maker so it can do the magic on the mesh and pull in the accessories.

Reactions: Turin and Sepheyer

Turin

Donor
Dec 1, 2017
New update suprised me R4 (truth was I was gone for a while and THOUGHT I had BR3.1 when it was actually just BR3 - upgrades went swimmingly) , There is a check box now in the file explorer/preview mod with "[] show in room", that will allow it to appear in your room to dive into. (only downward I think. haven't opened it in a few days.)
Good shout, as you say the issue is addressed in the BR4 version. Good time to update as well since I was unknowingly stuck in BR2.

dakmanok

Jun 16, 2021
Can somebody help me out please?
graphicssettings is not working for me with f5.
I re-downloaded and copied graphicssettings.dll but still not wirking.
I opened the log and noticed this:
[Warning: BepInEx] Skipping [Graphics Settings 1.2.1] because a newer version "exists" (Graphics Settings 1.2.1)

Thanks a lot!

Anarchist1992

Apr 10, 2021
okay lets list the things i need help with.
given: I have installed all the repack versions available (R2 to R4.0.1, I have them all and game allowed me to have backups)

1. the skin of my characters are clipping through the clothes especially gloves
2. i have too many missing mods ( i tried putting the game in experimental mode and downloading mods through the KK, still missing too many)
3. is there any way i could actually find these missing mods, at least the names of it so i can hunt them down, piece by piece if i have to

Gulman

Jan 25, 2018
Gentlemen, how to find a model in the game - in the first game there was a convenient search by name, in the hs2 doesn't have it....how to find a model?

Last edited:

ZEXX

Aug 24, 2017
I advise you all to be careful of just upgrading ,as time has gone by mods have been removed from the Better repack ,that's why a card that may have been fine before may now be missing things

that being said , does anyone have a list of things that were unique that were lost during the upgrades ? like the rose am pubes

Apr 26, 2018
Just wanted to share this, in case somebody runs into similar issues like I did, and I hope this could help.
Installed the BetterRepack Honey Select 2 Libido DX R4.0.1 a few days ago. It's working great. Then I added a bunch of mods from cunihinx, darkruler and I started getting some error messages. 3x [UAR] WARNING! Missing mod detected [[TM] Open Jackets], and [tAOb_Cloud_Ordinary_Dress] not found. I searched online, and realized that my Honey Select set is missing the Open Jackets and Cloud Ordinary Dress zipmods. I first tried to use the KKKManager to update. I updated everything except the Sideloader modpack. Because I was told that this is not needed if I don't use the HS Studio. I wanted to save space on my harddisk. But updating didn't work.So I searched online, found these 2, and installed them by pasting the zipmods into mods folder. Not the MyMods folder. That solved that problem. For the cunihinx Ada Wong RE2, she's missing the chw Ada Wong outfit. I couldn't find this one. Kept getting error missing mod detected [com.chw.adadress]. So, I fixed it by using HS2 character maker, loaded her cards(both long neck and short neck versions). Redressed her with new generic clothing, and saved as new cards with new names. Then I deleted the original Ada Wong cards. The error messages went away. I didn't install HS2 for a long time, because I thought it was more complicated with all the additional SSS options, and material editors. I stuck with HS1 for a long time. But after seeing all new mods were now for HS2 and HS1 discontinued, I switched to HS2. Honestly, I find the bodies proportions look much better, I mean the ROY12 Rachel (DOA) mod has rock hard six packs, & at certain poses, there's clipping of the hands or hair. In HS2, the Rachel mod by ROY12 looks a lot better. The shaders even with just DHH turned on looks great already to me. I don't dare try SSS, I'm afraid I might mess it up. Some drawbacks seem to be overlapping girls when you wander the halls. When you go to a scene with 2 girls, they overlap each other during the dialogue scenes. 1 girl is standing inside the other girl. Other than that, everything is great so far.

Reactions: bimxinh
Apr 26, 2018
Just wanted to share some DHH presets for HS2 Libido DX BetterRepack R.4.0.1. Hope it can help players to enjoy enhanced colours and lighting.
I was trying to use GraphicsMod at first, but it is much more advanced and I didn't know how to adjust the sliders on how to get nicer colours and lighting for the game. I found some presets by other people on Patreon, but I have no idea where to install the MPP_preset files. But I experimented a bit with DHH presets by Anonymeow, and Preset_N.dhs seems to look very nice. If you want to revert back to the default setting in DHH for R.4.0.1, it's the one named as graphicssetting.dhs under the DHH_Data folder in the HS2 main game folder. The DHH loads everytime during the game, from in game action, to dialogues, to lobby, it loads everytime. So you'd have to save the preset for it to be constant. Or else it will revert to the default setting.

He has quite a few presets you can try. Anonymeow's DHH presets

With default GraphicsSetting.dhs DHH turned on.
HoneySelect2 26_6_2021 1_12_42 PM.png

With Preset_N DHH turned on.
HS2_2021-06-27-11-18-35-985.png

Also, for my display settings in the game, somehow the Darkruler's Lara Croft mod under darker lighting (evening rooms or dark settings), her forehead seems to have wrinkles. I think it's because of the texture maps. I adjusted the Bumpscale to 0 in the material editor. Seems to be better now. I don't quite understand all about the material editor. Not sure if there is a way to remove the bump map altogether. But I think bump maps are needed to give some texture effect to the face, or else it will be very smooth.

Last edited:
May 12, 2021
Just wanted to share some DHH presets for HS2 Libido DX BetterRepack R.4.0.1.
He has quite a few presets you can try. Anonymeow's DHH presets
We appreciate you sharing that back story.. it seemed important, to you?
I just want to kindly say, just add the files or direct links to download. most everyone is using Cancade GFX suite that doen't use DHH. (I tried to browse patreon... but I got bored, too many posts paywalled so I said fuck this..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote