[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
I reccomend to those who want to share cards that are out of Nexora's standars: Share a card only showing face. No sexualized poses, showing neckline or sugestive clothes. Only face.
As I pointed out earlier in this discussion, game promotion such as this one exists and is visible for over 1 year now here at F95zone:
147103.jpg
Seven-year F95 veteran rKnight's most valued comment...
proof032.jpg
Although I am interested to see the administration's reaction(if any) when someone posts a KittyLord/LexiFlexi/Geso type character here using Kaseijin's "discrete" face-only conditioning, this thread is not actually for drama. ;)

It is for sharing HONEY:
1713106344841.png
Thank you for your inspiration, pretzel11! This is the closest I have come so far in my quest for reality.:p
HS2ChaF_20240414095447918.png

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
no its just stuck at 0 B/s download speed. It starts at the beggining then cuts off in a split second.
it's still stuck for me
Ok - never had issues after KK update.............
You can always try a new install from here

Nov 28, 2021
yes, bepis is known for deleting or banning cards for no reason ! :ROFLMAO:
no but fr, some of the cards weren't that rule breaking by the thumbs but still got deleted cuz i seem to be beefing with the ppl on the illusion cord (it's full of retards and provocative plebs n normies, all they post is elves n unoriginal shit and i hate cord in general)
theres some guy who spammed "DELETE NOW" on those cards that were deleted (most of them) i assume this guy's moderator's fckn sidekick or smth

Last edited:
Reactions: barcon1993

?_!!!

Mar 17, 2024
not but fr, some of the cards weren't that rule breaking by the thumbs but still got deleted cuz i seem to be beefing with the ppl on the illusion cord (it's full of retards and provocative plebs n normies, all they post is elves n unoriginal shit and i hate cord in general)
theres some guy who spammed "DELETE NOW" on those cards that were deleted (most of them) i assume this guy's moderator's fckn sidekick or smth
The site leaves any garbage up as long as it brings them users and free material.
As soon as someone complains, they remove it... as you can see from the troll

Spazz Maticus

Jan 10, 2020
It really do be like that... Noticing the card uploads on Bepis the number sequence should be ascending as cards are uploaded but its been broken as of late, every other card is off a few numbers or a dozen, refreshing on recently uploaded cards you might see several disappear... For what reason god only knows but I do think adding in anti-communist propaganda is grounds for banning a card as there were some like this card that someone uploaded with what has to be something negative about China's leader, if anyone can translate (its a cube attached to the head, you have to tilt it to see it) the message that'd be great.

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
It really do be like that... Noticing the card uploads on Bepis the number sequence should be ascending as cards are uploaded but its been broken as of late, every other card is off a few numbers or a dozen, refreshing on recently uploaded cards you might see several disappear... For what reason god only knows but I do think adding in anti-communist propaganda is grounds for banning a card as there were some like this card that someone uploaded with what has to be something negative about China's leader, if anyone can translate (its a cube attached to the head, you have to tilt it to see it) the message that'd be great.
I never got that translation, and really don't care what it says anyway. If the poster lied about the card's contents, they are no better than Mr.69, Kninebox, or whomever commits the old "bait & switch" at Bepis. Bill told me to just leave a report if I find a fake and he will remove it.

I actually have the original card by Bnrt from Yuki Portal if anyone wants it.
HS2ChaF_20240317172030226_uren_bnrt.png
EDIT: OK, I cared just a tad...
1713121401413.png
And technically, that IS the character card from Bnrt. It is just "edited" to allow more dumb "truth" spreading--although I don't see Nexora's "dead-giveaway" blue cookie emoji on this one. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
As I pointed out earlier in this discussion, game promotion such as this one exists and is visible for over 1 year now here at F95zone:
View attachment 3540686
Seven-year F95 veteran rKnight's most valued comment...
View attachment 3540699
Although I am interested to see the administration's reaction(if any) when someone posts a KittyLord/LexiFlexi/Geso type character here using Kaseijin's "discrete" face-only conditioning, this thread is not actually for drama. ;)

It is for sharing HONEY:
View attachment 3540663
Thank you for your inspiration, pretzel11! This is the closest I have come so far in my quest for reality.:p
View attachment 3540676
Captain.....
I loaded this card and missing hair mod aside, she does not look like yours. I can't find that hair mod from the source could you share and explain why mine isn't showing like yours.

?_!!!

Mar 17, 2024
just found.
did sykosis upload it himself or did someone upload his card without permission?
He has an account there, but doesn't currently issue any more cards... Strange ??

and this from turbojoe ?

Last edited:

Mimoas

Oct 14, 2021
just found.
did sykosis upload it himself or did someone upload his card without permission?
He has an account there, but doesn't currently issue any more cards... Strange ??

and this from turbojoe ?

He still have his account on bepis so i don't hink it was him

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ?_!!!

?_!!!

Mar 17, 2024
He still have his account on bepis so i don't hink it was him

I think so too, because now a pay-card from milk217 has also been uploaded.
So it is very unlikely that he did this himself.
Anyway, the cards don't seem to be fakes.
So, does anyone have the mod for the milk card?
I can't find the mod on the net.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes