• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

iamfrank

Jul 9, 2022
hi everyone !I want to download R15 Studio. But I only have 250GB , what should I do? I mainly play studio. but no map no furniture. Is there any version recommended?

floofyweazel

Oct 9, 2023
Hey guys, does boy2239 mods belong to a creator that uses a different name than that? I have a card that requires this mod, but I can't find it anywhere when googling. I see that the modpack has up to 69. I ran the mod updater and see no mods under that name available.

• com.boy2239.hairss70

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Hey guys, does boy2239 mods belong to a creator that uses a different name than that? I have a card that requires this mod, but I can't find it anywhere when googling. I see that the modpack has up to 69. I ran the mod updater and see no mods under that name available.

• com.boy2239.hairss70
Think that's the one...

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
hi everyone !I want to download R15 Studio. But I only have 250GB , what should I do? I mainly play studio. but no map no furniture. Is there any version recommended?
Look like you have to pimp your PC, recommended is a SSD.

At first you can try an older version of the Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio, for example from R10 only 86GB to download

Or you try to run it from external drive, there are some members here doing so succsessfully.

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
In the game (char maker) there are many items that I don't need. It makes the game quite slow
I want to delete them

Sorry for my bad English
HI!
I feel you. In chara maker there is a LOT of items where to choose from. I also asked that question in the past. There is no way to simply "delete" or "hide" items but de-activate them or erase them from the game manager.
As far as I know, Mods (zipmods) doesn't make game run slow, it only make the game load in the beginnin a bit more, 2 seconds maybe. Graphic mode does in weak machines. some rare mods maybe, and when you install "Hardmods" also can make some odd behavior.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
In the game (char maker) there are many items that I don't need. It makes the game quite slow
I want to delete them

Sorry for my bad English
Now I understand - well, Kasejin already gave you the right answer.

Indeed it´s a pain in the ass to scroll through 1000s of thumbnails until you find the item you´re looking for.
Especially for example all the face presets you only can use on the exactly relevant character card.

The only way to shrink this overview is to delete the associated mod - but who knows if you need this mod one day....

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Now I understand - well, Kasejin already gave you the right answer.

Indeed it´s a pain in the ass to scroll through 1000s of thumbnails until you find the item you´re looking for.
Especially for example all the face presets you only can use on the exactly relevant character card.

The only way to shrink this overview is to delete the associated mod - but who knows if you need this mod one day....
HI!
That's correct! in the face-type choose, the window is very narrow, too much "Do not use this card" wasting space. In the Items section, also sometimes I feel overwhelmed, luckly we have a search box to input the one I am looking for, but sometimes I have no Idea how is the name anyway LoL.
In this BR15 I did not download any extra mod. When loading some of my favorite card, and if it prompt me a missing mod, I simply go to my Back-up drive, search for it, and install it.
Also in this forum I started a discussion, poll or alike, in what will be the "essential mod" to start with. several mods are from early versions, and now in BR15 there are newer, improved versions, and if in the event you want to use some ancient mod, it won't run anymore. maybe in the future we will need a purge.
I am not intended in offend any talented modder, it is simply the new versions doesn't admit some mods anymore.

Last edited:

iamfrank

Jul 9, 2022
Look like you have to pimp your PC, recommended is a SSD.

At first you can try an older version of the Optional Sideloader Modpack Studio, for example from R10 only 86GB to download

Or you try to run it from external drive, there are some members here doing so succsessfully.
FInally I chose R15. I found that there are many bugs in R15. This is crazy haha. For example, when I read another set of card, the problem in the picture will appear. But just keep trying once then it will be fine. Thank you for your help every time! love you! By the way, do you remember what I said about the card reading failure? I found that the problem occurred in the hair. I think it cannot be solved. And the R15 also has the same problem.

Reactions: turbojoe
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes