[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
This has happened to me again...
Could someone please have mercy on my soul and supply a link to download:- draenei_parts
I tried already for days now but many links led nowhere. :eek:
Just not the same without the loopies
Don't have that one, that's not HS2, but I worked a bit on Twi'Leks as well (2nd link has Futaboys Draenei stuff linked):
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-12098276

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-11974638

Reactions: Vyrmis

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Hey el capitan, do you know if you can unpack maps to modify them using this?
1716257689558.png
The correct applications for creating new maps is a mix of Unity, your favorite 3d modelling app like Blender or MAX, and Sb3Utility. But yes you can use just Sb3 to extract FBX models and textures from a map, edit them, then re-add them back to the unity3d file. I have not done this before but it is doable. Just unpack any map zipmod and have some fun. :)

Dr.Rape

Jul 13, 2023
is there any good head mod for daisy whatever that bitch from woke star wars?
preferably for hs1 but could be ai

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Do you or anyone here know how to convert existing HS2 studio Neo 2 maps into HS2 main game maps?
Not possible so far I know....
The existing mods are already included in BetterRepack (mods/Sideloader Modpack - Maps (HS2 Game) )

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
The world is ever-changing. there are many modders out there who are making maps for studio neo 2 and are also importing their maps into HS2 main game. take Fouetty as an example. here is his free map which he has made for HS2 main game
I am sure it is possible to shape virtually any 3d venue. I have seen 2155X create all sorts of working maps for the main HS2 game. But knowing how myself... aside from playing with Blender/MAX and SB3Utility, I would ask that person to do you a custom map. It might cost something but it might be worth the cost. :) Good luck!

Reactions: turbojoe

Vyrmis

Formerly 'DarthPunk'
Oct 21, 2021
Time for some Star Wars
View attachment 3009118

Can't wait any longer and want to share it. The Lekku got pimped since I wanted dynamic bones. The basic Mod was made pretty basic. Had to rework a lot of textures and maps. Same for the cloth. The skinshaders are also mofidfied a lot, so just don't be surprised, when things look weird, after you changed something. You might bneed to reload the original. Any question: come at me

You might need the Twi'Lek and Draenei mod.
(You only need Draenei parts , it's too much to upload here)
For the rest: see attached file

I'll also upload DHH versions, though some are experimetal stuff with hanmen shaders for DHH.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you so much Herbmetaru! Amazing :)

Nov 28, 2021
The multiple repeated recommendation is: put your game on top of a drive and avoid C:/.........(for shortest file pathes and not conflicting with the operating system) ;)

Anyway as you now explained the issue is belonging to clothings with extra textures I guess this may be the reason - on one side these clothing overlays can boost the file size or on the other side the game structure may have generally troubles to load these extra textures at once.

So I assume we have to live with it :cry:
also was wondering if it's due to me running a windows 11 cuz i was thinking of downgrading to 10 since win11 is still beta

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
View attachment 3655734
The correct applications for creating new maps is a mix of Unity, your favorite 3d modelling app like Blender or MAX, and Sb3Utility. But yes you can use just Sb3 to extract FBX models and textures from a map, edit them, then re-add them back to the unity3d file. I have not done this before but it is doable. Just unpack any map zipmod and have some fun. :)
I just want to extract some chairs out of one of ailegends maps so I can use them elsewhere in the same map. :D
Do you know of any instructional or tutorial on using this thing? I'll def give it a shot. THanks.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
also was wondering if it's due to me running a windows 11 cuz i was thinking of downgrading to 10 since win11 is still beta
Not necessary - upgraded my laptop to WIN11 and HS2 still running flawless, recognized no significantly difference.
On Desktop still running under WIN10 - it´s the same.

Maybe you avoid the RegistryFixer.bat?
I´m running HS2 strictly standalone "outside" Windows.

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
I just want to extract some chairs out of one of ailegends maps so I can use them elsewhere in the same map. :D
Do you know of any instructional or tutorial on using this thing? I'll def give it a shot. THanks.
If it's only about moving: If it's a map, you can move objects via map controller

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
If it's only about moving: If it's a map, you can move objects via map controller
Unfortunately map controller only works on some maps. Or at least I've never been able to figure out how to get it to work on all maps. The vanilla maps seem to consistently work, but the others are mostly miss from my experience.

suryus

Aug 7, 2022
Good day/night, im looking for a mod called "[sh]helena.outfit" i used to have it but i lost some mods while updating. The game says its from Shyue, but it's not on his patreon, and i totally forgot where i downloaded it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
but i lost some mods while updating
Can´t help with the mod, but I hope you know that any mod will be deleted by running "update" which isn´t registered in the official Sideloader mod list.
Therefore you always should store extra mods found and downloaded by yourself into mods/MyMods. Subfolder there for better organisation doesn´t matter.

Reactions: suryus

Kaorusu

May 20, 2024
5❤20

520 Precious Gifts

5❤20 mod download:

Character cards and clothing cards download:

This is a collection of character clothing mods published on the Discord channel two days ago, which includes dozens of exquisite and beautiful clothing mods that I have created. Now, I am sharing them with all my friends on this website.
Finally, I'm sorry to inform you that the 520mod collection only contains files and no character or costume cards, as I haven't yet created beautiful characters to match these beautiful costumes.
In the future, I will gradually create beautiful characters to match these beautiful costumes. Please look forward to it in the end.
Thank you for listening to me say so many boring words. Thank you.
かおすCXIV.png かおすCXV.png かおすCXV (2).png かおすCXVI.png
HS2_2024-05-19-12-06-06-897.png

sprinkledbananas

Dec 5, 2019
For anyone who's ever tried to find and search up "how do I find 'aq.type.04' face," boy do I have the solution for all of you. I'm not gonna gatekeep this like other people, but the actual name is [aquan]toon_nose_head V1, making for a difficult time to actually discover this. So here's the mega link. Have fun

Nov 28, 2021
Not necessary - upgraded my laptop to WIN11 and HS2 still running flawless, recognized no significantly difference.
On Desktop still running under WIN10 - it´s the same.

Maybe you avoid the RegistryFixer.bat?
I´m running HS2 strictly standalone "outside" Windows.
still not sure what registeryfixer does, also dont have it. I know that hs1 comes with it

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes