[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
just found.
did sykosis upload it himself or did someone upload his card without permission?
He has an account there, but doesn't currently issue any more cards... Strange ??

and this from turbojoe ?

From Sykosis I don´t know, but I myself have absolutely NO account on Bepis and also NEVER uploaded a card there.
So far I already recognized 3 cards of mine there, and they seem without any change or rework - so let it be ;)

But the "Maleficent" you linked is completly away from my creation - I guess it´s our well known trolls work.......:ROFLMAO:

She should look like this https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7909640

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: ?_!!!

?_!!!

Mar 17, 2024
From Sykosis I don´t know, but I myself have absolutely NO account on Bepis and also NEVER uploaded a card there.
So far I already recognized 3 cards of mine there, and they seem without any change or rework - so let it be ;)

But the "Maleficent" you linked is completly away from my creation - I guess it´s our well known trolls work.......:ROFLMAO:

She should look like this https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7909640
and yes.
Some users who apparently know you have already left a message.
I have also informed bepis about it.
But we'll see if anything happens or if the cards are deleted (or not) ;)

Reactions: turbojoe

?_!!!

Mar 17, 2024
Your cards have been removed, or did you report them :unsure:

Dant3hard

Oct 2, 2023
Anyone have an idea on why my material editor dialogue box has suddenly disappeared? Whenever I click it to edit something nothing pops up. Any ideas on how I can fix it?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, please point me in the right direction.

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
Anyone have an idea on why my material editor dialogue box has suddenly disappeared? Whenever I click it to edit something nothing pops up. Any ideas on how I can fix it?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, please point me in the right direction.
Well - issues with the game mechanics should better discussed here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r15-illusion.53457/page-787

Anyway your problem is new for me, never heard about that.
Try at first to reset the window positions
ResetWindowPosition.jpg

If this doesn´t help look if your game folder position is on the best place (on top of a drive outside C:/, e.g. D:/HS2-R15), otherwise you may have loading issues with some plugins because of too long file pathes or conflicts with operating system.

Last idea I have is a new install.

Dant3hard

Oct 2, 2023
Well - issues with the game mechanics should better discussed here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r15-illusion.53457/page-787

Anyway your problem is new for me, never heard about that.
Try at first to reset the window positions
View attachment 3546547

If this doesn´t help look if your game folder position is on the best place (on top of a drive outside C:/, e.g. D:/HS2-R15), otherwise you may have loading issues with some plugins because of too long file pathes or conflicts with operating system.

Last idea I have is a new install.
Thank you, I will give that a shot and any further questions and go to the other thread.

joker is 87

Nov 5, 2023
Just downloaded 132GB of studio items. Can anyone tell me if the 183GB for extra maps is worth it? Don't know how much I'm going to be using studio. It's not like I have any other plans for that free space but downloading it will put my hard drive closer to the red

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin

spade117

Sep 14, 2020
Just downloaded 132GB of studio items. Can anyone tell me if the 183GB for extra maps is worth it? Don't know how much I'm going to be using studio. It's not like I have any other plans for that free space but downloading it will put my hard drive closer to the red
doubt you will use all the maps i personally deleted the ones i didnt want which is like 100gb worth of maps lol

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hi!
Let me tell you what I think should be the way.

Downloading all the stuff from studio is an advantge if you know what exactly what you want. There are a BUNCH of zipmods that you maybe never gonna use. There are dozens of maps as well and to use every single map it is nearly impossible unless you have a large library of scenes. Think on a swiss pocket knife that have a spoon, fork, shovel, drill, laser pointer etc.

A good idea, that I am doing, is to have a separate 1TB drive and download all the stuff . In the main drive I have only the game folder and some essential mods (Should we all the studio users start a poll asking in what would be a "Essential list" of mods?), later, in the event I need a particular mod, I go to my Mod drive and copy the one I need

Those two folders, The extra maps nd the extra studio items are now Optional for download, back in BR8 used to be a single download but now, thankfully to all the talented modders we have now a plenty of scenarios and items to have a complete scene using studio.

A more complicated way that I used before I got my external drive was:
When I play a downloade scene from other artist, my game prompt me missing mods, so I went to the official download page, and look up for the missing mods, make the correct folder and download to the correct filepath (I know, I may be crazy)

Hope this info helps you. Excuse my poor skill in english.

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
This guy posted a catalogue of the maps. it's a bit old so it doesn't have the newer ones but saves you the hassle of opening each and every one to see if you want it.
Start here
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...o-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/post-6694737

joker is 87

Nov 5, 2023
doubt you will use all the maps i personally deleted the ones i didnt want which is like 100gb worth of maps lol
Hi!
Let me tell you what I think should be the way.

Downloading all the stuff from studio is an advantge if you know what exactly what you want. There are a BUNCH of zipmods that you maybe never gonna use. There are dozens of maps as well and to use every single map it is nearly impossible unless you have a large library of scenes. Think on a swiss pocket knife that have a spoon, fork, shovel, drill, laser pointer etc.

A good idea, that I am doing, is to have a separate 1TB drive and download all the stuff . In the main drive I have only the game folder and some essential mods (Should we all the studio users start a poll asking in what would be a "Essential list" of mods?), later, in the event I need a particular mod, I go to my Mod drive and copy the one I need

Those two folders, The extra maps nd the extra studio items are now Optional for download, back in BR8 used to be a single download but now, thankfully to all the talented modders we have now a plenty of scenarios and items to have a complete scene using studio.

A more complicated way that I used before I got my external drive was:
When I play a downloade scene from other artist, my game prompt me missing mods, so I went to the official download page, and look up for the missing mods, make the correct folder and download to the correct filepath (I know, I may be crazy)

Hope this info helps you. Excuse my poor skill in english.
Thanks for the responses, definitely saved me the hassle

This guy posted a catalogue of the maps. it's a bit old so it doesn't have the newer ones but saves you the hassle of opening each and every one to see if you want it.
Start here
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...o-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/post-6694737
Also thanks for this, I should be able to get by for now
I wanted to avoid the large downloads and searching for individual mods on the better repack site was already a pain in the ass for koikatsu since I was unable to download groups of mods, I'd rather avoid doing that again

Reactions: Kaseijin

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022

I wanted to avoid the large downloads and searching for individual mods on the better repack site was already a pain in the ass for koikatsu since I was unable to download groups of mods, I'd rather avoid doing that again
If you want to avoid big downloads of maps you can get individual ones from this page:

Just get the maps you want, make sure you save them to the "mymods" folder as otherwise they'll get deleted if you do any updates with kkmanager.

Reactions: joker is 87

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021

Well then - don´t forget to also donate a "Like" to the people had helped you (usual behaviour here ;))

Reactions: joker is 87
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes