[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Request Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Justtrashthis

Jul 29, 2021
Not exactly a card request since already exists and it's pretty much spot on; except for the tattoos. A lot of the tats are wrong/missing.
For example:
Right Side: upper arm tat should not have doves. Right wrist chain tattoo is wrong type of chain, so is the star under it. The owl is too large and missing the assortment of smaller tats that are between the chain and owl.
Left Side: forearm fruit skull thing is facing the wrong way and should be zombie like instead of whatever that is. Missing some minor tats that would be near the wrist/hand on this arm as well.
Missing finger tats on both hands.
Left Leg does not have thigh tattoos.

Has the closest to accurate tattoos I've seen so far, but that is for hs1 and does not translate to the hs2 body mesh without significant adjustment.

I'm aware this is nitpicking, but I'm just wondering if anyone has a card with more accurate tattoos, or is capable of making the overlay?

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
Not exactly a card request since already exists and it's pretty much spot on; except for the tattoos. A lot of the tats are wrong/missing.
For example:
Right Side: upper arm tat should not have doves. Right wrist chain tattoo is wrong type of chain, so is the star under it. The owl is too large and missing the assortment of smaller tats that are between the chain and owl.
Left Side: forearm fruit skull thing is facing the wrong way and should be zombie like instead of whatever that is. Missing some minor tats that would be near the wrist/hand on this arm as well.
Missing finger tats on both hands.
Left Leg does not have thigh tattoos.

Has the closest to accurate tattoos I've seen so far, but that is for hs1 and does not translate to the hs2 body mesh without significant adjustment.

I'm aware this is nitpicking, but I'm just wondering if anyone has a card with more accurate tattoos, or is capable of making the overlay?
Here you can find tons of tattoos

zedaspotarias

Oct 31, 2021
theres a free kson model (from yakuza) on the internet, can someone make a headmod or even a card from it please? that'd be great

edit: found a reference on r34

Last edited:

jinaey

Jun 19, 2021
is here someone who can make a cinema 4D model with textures... into honey select 2? its about lara croft from tomb raider 2013 game i could send the files per mail
1.png

MisutaOtoko

Jun 11, 2019
Does anyone have a card and/or mod of Miul from Vindictus? There's a few dudes that have mods of her but they're hard paywalled and are on Gumroad. Asked about this a few years ago but I'm still searching for it

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote