[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Request Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lunasmeow

Jul 22, 2017
Quite a few, but I suspect people have these. I've just been having trouble finding quality versions of:

RWBY - The main team, plus Pyrrha.

Sailor Moon - The inner senshi, outer senshi (older version of Saturn) and "Dark Lady" (grown up Rini).

Highschool DxD - Girls in Rias' group/MC's harem. (Including Rias!)

Dragonball - Bulma (Young and the older one too), Android 18, Videl (younger one).

FF7 - Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie (Remake Versions if possible)

Darkstalkers - Morrigan, Lillith

Street Fighter - Chun-Li, Cammy, Rose, Juri (the older more feminine looking versions, not the newer super muscular ones)

FATE - Rin, Sakura, Saber Artoria, Lancer Artoria, (and her corrupt variants) Morgana, Mordred, Medusa (adult form).

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Quite a few, but I suspect people have these. I've just been having trouble finding quality versions of:

RWBY - The main team, plus Pyrrha.

Sailor Moon - The inner senshi, outer senshi (older version of Saturn) and "Dark Lady" (grown up Rini).

Highschool DxD - Girls in Rias' group/MC's harem. (Including Rias!)

Dragonball - Bulma (Young and the older one too), Android 18, Videl (younger one).

FF7 - Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie (Remake Versions if possible)

Darkstalkers - Morrigan, Lillith

Street Fighter - Chun-Li, Cammy, Rose, Juri (the older more feminine looking versions, not the newer super muscular ones)

FATE - Rin, Sakura, Saber Artoria, Lancer Artoria, (and her corrupt variants) Morgana, Mordred, Medusa (adult form).
You'll find a lot of these are on Bepis DB. Some (Tifa, Aerith, Chun-Li, etc) may have more than 100 cards to choose from

Giphons

Dec 30, 2019
Can someone make the following girls from Bastard for honey select/ai shoujo ? :

Princess Shiela
Sean Ari
Kai Harn
Yoko
Arshes Nei

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Anyone friends with

Can someone get word to him or her about his cards. I've already been to the bepis site. Any reason why they ignore questions?

uncleleroy666

Sep 6, 2017
Hey guys I've searched everywhere, including the illusion discord for the head mod "Leiaskywalker". if anyone could help me get the mod that would be awesome. its from Pathos aka Eros, their subscribstar just says they moved back to patreon, which i couldn't find them there, i know he is/was a member here too. i used to subscribe to them and had the mod but my dumbass lost the drive it was on. could anyone help?

turbojoe

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2021
Hey guys I've searched everywhere, including the illusion discord for the head mod "Leiaskywalker". if anyone could help me get the mod that would be awesome. its from Pathos aka Eros, their subscribstar just says they moved back to patreon, which i couldn't find them there, i know he is/was a member here too. i used to subscribe to them and had the mod but my dumbass lost the drive it was on. could anyone help?
Not easy - they stopped their presence here a while ago.

I can only offer the Leia from Perseusstoned - she is loading fine in BR R14

Last edited:
Reactions: akumakazama
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote