Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
you mean the blogpost link?
:FacePalm: No, I mean download the game from the first page of this F95 thread, inside it has two folders "RAW" and "Patched", take the raw from that and download the new translation from the blog post I linked. Then take the live.dll from the "RAW" game, and put it inside of the translation download from the blog post

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
:FacePalm: No, I mean download the game from the first page of this F95 thread, inside it has two folders "RAW" and "Patched", take the raw from that and download the new translation from the blog post I linked. Then take the live.dll from the "RAW" game, and put it inside of the translation download from the blog post

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lol im sorry I was high off my ass earlier I see it now

rorkes

Jul 24, 2019
i hope after this will be the turn of "Koi to xx no femdom " or "Chou shiritsu " or any other MSIZE game

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
what are the option settings which can be checked the first one and middle one the longer named ones. Does checking them exclude content or include content? Can't translate it as it's in weird letters.

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
what are the option settings which can be checked the first one and middle one the longer named ones. Does checking them exclude content or include content? Can't translate it as it's in weird letters.
Standard Livemaker settings menu. Doesn't have any bearing on content.

skinnyj69

Jan 28, 2023
I am dumb. I have both the game folder and the English translation patch downloaded. Iv tried some of the suggestions above and I either I can play the game only in Japanese or I get the error message that will not play. Please help.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote