Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
In itself, the game is somewhat passable, the only thing that I did not like is that there is no sex, only a small scene where he puts it in and that's all, not even with the milf who is the one I like the most, there is no sex :(

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
In itself, the game is somewhat passable, the only thing that I did not like is that there is no sex, only a small scene where he puts it in and that's all, not even with the milf who is the one I like the most, there is no sex :(
Well it is a femdom game. I know that you can have femdom sex scenes but I know a lot of femdom creators don’t like including it.

Reactions: skinnyj69

Wanideretz

Sep 13, 2018
Anyway to avoid the milf content?
By the pictures it looks heavily milf focused and that is a hard pass for me.

LJKGray

Nov 22, 2018
In your control panel, open Region, Administrative tab, then set "Language for non-Unicode programs" to "Japanese (Japan)".
You shouldn't change your Region to Japan. Instead, just use Locale Emulator. I remember in the past, when I had Custom maid order on my PC with region change to Japan, all my Western game got bug out and unplayable

Reactions: Roomuul
Apr 22, 2020
Could anyone tell me if you are you obligated to have MC cheat on his girlfriend to get to the MILF route, please? MILF route seemed best but then the game goes "you have a gf now" and I'm not interested in routes where the MC cheats.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote