HB024

Oct 31, 2019
You shouldn't change your Region to Japan. Instead, just use Locale Emulator. I remember in the past, when I had Custom maid order on my PC with region change to Japan, all my Western game got bug out and unplayable
Agreed, I am still using this emulator and works fine for me. Here's the link to download:

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
I have japanese language in menu and strange symbols (unreally to read) in the game
most likely you'll have to change system locale to Japan or to open the game through Japanese locale tool which you can download from the web, for most of locales except japan the game will probably give an error like some people pointed out here, but some other locale languages may be able to open the game but to have "strange symbols" inside it instead of the actual text, so just change your locale to japan or use japanese locale.

Reactions: Hood_H2022

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
also the text isn't that bad, perfectly readable, you get used to it too after like 5 minutes, and it gives the 90's~2000 vibes, especially when one have to run the game in 800x600 to have it in full screen..

Reactions: Sunshaded

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
Having an issue where when it asks me if I want to stop by and see Mizue at the exercise building. The problem is even if I decline and pick the "not today" option the game acts as if I picked the "yes I'll stop by" option. Therefore I'm stuck at 68% scene completion. It seems like I can only pick the Maki or Mizue route and not the common route.

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
johnnywolf You said "the Maki or Mizue route and not the common route" but you know, if you don't pick Maki or Mizue you're automatically put on Nana's route which is untranslated. As for why what you described happens, all I can think of is that mortalvyses modified the script to make sure people don't accidentally start an untranslated route. If you wanted to play Nana's route before it's translated, you'd probably have to play the game unpatched.

juibuybub Riumu said he thinks his next game will come out by the end of the year, so December. If he misses that deadline, probably August next year. Heroines are the protagonist's mother and his childhood friend. Teaser image:

Reactions: Warmeil

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Holy Smokes another Msize game has been (partially) translated! I nearly missed this!

Still crossing my fingers someone is already translating Jyukuatsu.

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
test13249 Under Region and language settings, change your "Language for non-unicode programs" to Japanese. That should solve it. Running the game with AppLocale might also work. Edit - Or better yet, try Locale Emulator which is mentioned in the post below mine. (Come to think of it, nobody uses AppLocale anymore, do they?)

Last edited:

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
DangleDing mortalvyses mentioned a few weeks ago that it's 50% done, up from 30% the previous month, and it's being worked on. At that pace, it will probably be out in a couple of months.

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
Final patch has come out, with nana route fully translated. Translator hopes this will be the last last.

|

Just download the game normally from this site since it comes with a raw version, then put the live.dll from the raw game into this patch

Last edited:

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
Final patch has come out, with nana route fully translated. Translator hopes this will be the last last.

|

Just download the game normally from this site since it comes with a raw version, then put the live.dll from the raw game into this patch
is there anywhere where i can download raw for free?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote