AeRalique

Jun 10, 2020
Tell me what to do if the novel crashes when there should be a video according to the plot? (Well, I think so that the video) Maybe what kind of program is needed?

d2d142

Sep 9, 2017
I'm having trouble with the patch, I've installed it correctly but it doesn't change anything and I can't find a solution anywhere online. Does anyone know how to fix this?

caucea007

Dec 29, 2020
Imo the best girl is maya san. The way she makes move on the MC is both cute and mature. It really breaks heart that she doesn’t have any route :(

Horrow250

Jun 1, 2021
Thank you for sharing this! There is something about this style that is kinda different from the usual, at least that's how it feels for me.

bronynerd

Feb 24, 2021
what's the restoration patch for?
It changes a bunch of the weird translation decisions that the original translator did; often just leaving them untranslated instead. Most notable example being changing the translation of "onii-chan" from "dude" to just "onii-chan".

gryphon100

Oct 20, 2021
Can someone tell me exactly what the fuck I'm doing wrong. I'm following the Yukki route walkthrough, but so much bullcrap is happening. Events that are supposed to appear on certain days are not coming up. At 4/21 according to the walkthrough I'm supposed to watch a movie with Yukki but it didn't appear. Neither did the one after that so I had to skip two whole freaking steps.

I tried to go back and redo everything just in case I fucked up somewhere, but then the 4/17 event today's special and picky girl didn't appear despite me having done the event on the previous playthrough exactly then and without me messing with any of the order.

Here's the walkthrough I'm following:

It says that things shouldn't change from the restoration patch, and if so then not by much, but apparently a lot of events had changed order. What made me want to ask was that there was a dialogue option that just didn't appear in between days 5/08 and 5/10. Now I don't even know if I'm on Yukki's path anymore and if I should just completely restart cause my brain is melting from how out of sync the walkthrough is to the actual game.

If there's a walkthrough that takes into consideration the restoration patch, can someone link it to me?

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Only thing I know is there's some weird time travel (but not really, the game kinda describes what it is) mechanic where you can get a girl in love with you earlier than normal, but I don't know if that's also changing events around. The game is kinda strange.

Shy Spy

Oct 8, 2020
If anyone has a 100% save to share, please do. The walkthrough above is inaccurate (and I don't feel like wrangling with this games event system anyway).

agf02agf

Dec 22, 2022
Does anyone know if there is a game like this only with a girl as protagonist where she chose which guys she likes

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes