• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

remmie

May 21, 2018
Seems like every time I try to play it for the first time it works fine. But trying to play it a second time I get an error saying majiro.bin stopped responding when I try to launch the game and it just closes. I'd have to unpack the whole game again to fix it, losing my save.
Does anyone know a fix for this?

Dannyboy9971

Oct 31, 2017
Seems like every time I try to play it for the first time it works fine. But trying to play it a second time I get an error saying majiro.bin stopped responding when I try to launch the game and it just closes. I'd have to unpack the whole game again to fix it, losing my save.
Does anyone know a fix for this?
Did you try troubleshooting and letting the game run in windows 8 mode after troubleshooting finishes? usually worked for me

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Man i don't get the guide for this, works fine for a few days but gets off track and ends up being completely different.

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
I have a solution to cut out the translator of this game, and the solution is : we all must learn japanese, but if you think i'll learn the kanji that's not gonna happen.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
OP, patch is down :(
patch is available in the quote below
New Links - If You Love Me, Then Say So!

SukiSuki
- Gofile - - - - -

Restoration Patch
- - - -
- - - - -

Edit: replaced dead links

Reactions: Ronny13 and zusoz

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
I'm going to be honest, I don't mind him changing it at all.

I've been beging and pleading for translators to get rid of things like that and honorifics in English translations for years. I'm not Japanese, we don't use them, they look ridiculous. I realise that's only my view but when a translator does remove them it gives me the happy.

I live in the UK, nobody here is sensei, chan, san or whatever other silly title they give each other that makes supposedly intimate friendships and relationships look formal as fuck. For me it completely ruins romance novels. When you have a couple that are supposed to be in love addressing each other with surnames and titles they don't look in love to me.

Where I live, if i meet someone called Dave then it's just Dave and my big brother is my big brother. If I called him onii chan I think he'd disown me. I've never heard anyone use that word unless it was to take the piss out of someone.

I know some people disagree vehemently but i'm English and i'm reading these novels in English. We don't use honorifics or titles I don't like them and they have no place in an English translation.
That is some bs if I've heard any. I live in the UK too. How are you not comprehending that every language has honorifics??

Are you saying that English speaking people don't use honorary titles used before names in salutations—for example, Mr. Spock, Princess Leia, Professor X. In comparison to languages such as Japanese and Korean, English doesn't have an especially rich system of honorifics. But it does have a whole lot of them as well! Commonly used honorifics in English include Mr., Mrs., Ms., Ma'am, Sir, Captain, Coach, Professor, Reverend (to a member of the clergy), and Your Honor (to a judge), among others.

Now that is some sad kinda BS if you ask me. I just had to reply to this old post because I can't believe how out of touch you are with reality. Therefore I'd like to formally let you know that the English language, more precisely in the UK where I live as well, DOES indeed include "sensei, chan, san or whatever". In fact every country on Earth includes honorifics and you are expected to use them otherwise you come off as very rude.

Lastly, in your example, you don't just meet a certain "Dave" and call him Dave. What is "Dave" to you? Cause the only way you'd call him "Dave" is if he's of no importance to you or you're really close which again, the Japanese do that as well. They are not ALWAYS formal!

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Also the fact in the UK they actually use the phrase Sir if they're knighted, so I also agree that England has their own honorifics. Just because the poster doesn't get why Japan does it, doesn't mean he gets a pass of ignorance when Britain does the exact fucking thing.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Also the fact in the UK they actually use the phrase Sir if they're knighted, so I also agree that England has their own honorifics. Just because the poster doesn't get why Japan does it, doesn't mean he gets a pass of ignorance when Britain does the exact fucking thing.
How is someone being knighted and referred to as sir, something which is rare as all hell and not someone most people will ever interact with nor is sir used at all times, compare to something that is used constantly by everyone?

No, it's not the same fucking thing. It's not even close to being the same fucking thing.

Reactions: Sandstorm 99

Dukedom

Jan 25, 2020
How can i translate your game to my native language? Any useful tool or way to get the text? I see a lot of .arc file :(

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
I'm going to be honest, I don't mind him changing it at all.

I've been beging and pleading for translators to get rid of things like that and honorifics in English translations for years. I'm not Japanese, we don't use them, they look ridiculous. I realise that's only my view but when a translator does remove them it gives me the happy.

I live in the UK, nobody here is sensei, chan, san or whatever other silly title they give each other that makes supposedly intimate friendships and relationships look formal as fuck. For me it completely ruins romance novels. When you have a couple that are supposed to be in love addressing each other with surnames and titles they don't look in love to me.

Where I live, if i meet someone called Dave then it's just Dave and my big brother is my big brother. If I called him onii chan I think he'd disown me. I've never heard anyone use that word unless it was to take the piss out of someone.

I know some people disagree vehemently but i'm English and i'm reading these novels in English. We don't use honorifics or titles I don't like them and they have no place in an English translation.
Yeah but keep in mind, you're dealing with weebs. The lingo of the content is part of their fetish. 566-5665634_trollface-meme-png-transparent-image-troll-face-png.png

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes