VN - Others - Completed - If You Love Me, Then Say So! [v1.0] [Chuablesoft]

1. 4.00 star(s)

gryphon100

4/5 or 7.5/10

This VN is pretty interesting, for both wrong and great reasons. Mainly because of the routes' stories(spoilers below by the way). The h-scenes themselves are pretty good, especially the animated ones, and there's plentiful of them per character since there's 2 routes per character outside of the final girl.

Route Rating:

Ayame(6/10) - Kind of plain. The ending was alright, and the sick girl trope is pretty tired. I do like the closeted pervert trope, which although she technically isn't, she has times where she borrows from that cliche. Overall, alright.

Yuuki(2/10) - Yuuki as a character I like. I like the lewd girl trope with a shy side during h-scenes. What I don't like is the main conflict of her route. Oh yeah, lets justify emotional and mental parental abuse because he loves you. Great, everyone's laughing meanwhile the grandpa should have died in a ditch and no one should care about him. Sorry if I'm heated, but I've been in situations like Yuuki's before, and it absolutely pisses me off how they brush aside the abuse her grandpa had been giving her. Overall, absolutely despise this.

Mahiru(4/10) - Just boring. That's it. I barely remember the route. Moving on.

Chiho(skipped this route) - I don't care about her. She messed up me getting other routes because she only comes during the second playthrough.

Rinka(9/10) - This was a freaking gold mine of ideas. After all these mediocre and straight up bad routes, how did they pull an actually emotional story out of their ass. Not to mention actually tackling not just one, but two philosophical topics and portrays them with actual grace. "Is it alright to abandon one thing you love for another" and "Is a logical but sad ending truly better than an illogical happy one." The ending to this route and the meta commentary behind that second philosophical question actually made me think and I'm still thinking about it even a year since I've played this. Overall, this route is fantastic.

Seriously though, if it weren't for Rinka, I probably would have rated this a 2. That's how goo her route is.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

kidlat020

I have a love-hate relationship with this vn and the other vn also by the same dev that is also translated. huge spoilers about both vns ahead.

seriously huge spoilers.

this dev seems to like the idea of introducing some sort of permanent illness or disease or disability to their characters and use that as plot device/drama to push the story forward. it really is an expressway to black pill.

it does gave me pause and sit down and pander to a lot of things. my conclusion is basically walk away the moment you hear they have sickness. sure it's not their fault, but it's also not my problem. do not get too emotionally involved so that you can breakup easier. and don't date sick girls. if she's drinking any sort of meds even if its just something cheap as metformin, walk away.

maybe this is why being 30 and virgin makes you a wizard that can easily repel women. it was at this point in my brain that all the dots have connected. she's 25? she's a Christmas Cake. more dots connecting.

this company truly made me swallow the black pill. therefore the love-hate relationship.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

dnm13

All in all, its a great novel that I would recommend to the others who love romcom. I would score this 9 out of 10.

There's at least 2 (except for the final heroine) route for each heroine.
    I finished this for at least 1 month (3hrs/day, since I have life).

I love how the plot twist(?) at the memory loss heroine route (go play the game to figure out who i'm talking about).

There's enough "novelties" (h scene) to keep u fapping with this. Though, for the normal route for each heroine, the protag is kind of.... you'll know later when you play the game (except for the loli) (and idk why they make the protag kind of pathetic like that lol).

And, I know I'm late for 2 years after this game got posted at F95Zone. I happen to read some of the comments that they complain about the translator wording for this novel.

Thanks for the translator that you can play this game in English without any weird mistranslation from MTL.
    Though I agree that their choice of wording is kind of weird... but its completely ignore-able! for me, at least...

Don't be afraid of the negative comments. I said at least try completing 1 route (any). If you dont enjoy it, then it just means this game is a miss for you, but a hit for me.