RPGM Completed I Was Reincarnated as a Stone in Another World. I Want to Protect Girls, so I'm Steadily Becoming Stronger [Final] [Naginata Soft]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
This title makes me ask so meany questions. Certainly not the strangest thing I have seen out of Japan but still WTF is this.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
This sounds like a parody game- the STUPIDLY over-long and literal title, the piss-take of "isekai where you get transformed into something not human" stories... also I know the redheaded futa rapist in that 4th preview image is a reasonably generic design, but she still looks suspiciously like the evil empress Diadora from Wish: Israfil Saga, only with horns and black hands (same artist, maybe?).

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
So, as the dlsite page mentions, this game is based on a webnovel (you could probably also figure that out from the really long title). You can read the webnovel online here:
Then, it seems that initially a free RPG Maker game based on the webnovel was created; which you can find here: Says it has about 60 minutes of gameplay.
And then the game was expanded by adding rape on defeat scenes to make it 18+, (and lengthened to match everything currently released up to date in the webnovel?) and released for sale on dlsite.

wowwhatisthis

Dec 18, 2018
Looking at the CGs, it's like the author wrote the story after getting the art. Nothing about it seems related to being a rock.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes