RPGM - Completed - I Was Reincarnated as a Stone in Another World. I Want to Protect Girls, so I'm Steadily Becoming Stronger [Final] [Naginata Soft]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Fish.

The CGs were great, though there is censorship the pictures used were of quality. I would've loved more CGs or different types of subevents for diff characters but this game has an apropriate amount of CGs anyways. Gameplay wise the combat was really fun, I would laugh myself when I insta-kill a boss or difficult enemy with Emilia's move which was very fun to see play out. Story wise, the story and character dynamics were good, every character has a goal in mind and the one that didn't had a portion of the main story for her lament. The game allows us to see CGs in the recollection even though we don't lose to the boss which is something that really puts a smile on my face. I loved how I came to this game as a joke then got really invested. If I could give a 4.5 stars instead of just 4 I would.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

AlkalinePower

This sucks. I was expecting a game with an expansive evolution tree for the MC. I guess that's on me for having such high expectations. But the game is just meh. The difficulty is all over the place cause a character who's higher level than your party would keep joining. The hentai aspect is pretty generic in my opinion.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Radience

H-scenes are really unexpressive(both in dialogue and art) and the combat is the same as always, the story is also uninteresting even tho i did somewhat like some of the conversation between the characters, the area exploration and combat were especially bad in this game and since the H-scenes where bad i didn't feel any motivation to keep playing, wich is a shame since i like how the characters look... there are more issues that i could write about but i think i wrote enough.