RPGM Completed I Was Reincarnated as a Stone in Another World. I Want to Protect Girls, so I'm Steadily Becoming Stronger [Final] [Naginata Soft]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
You may make fun of the title, but this was the short option. The other title was, "I got hit by a bus and then got Isekai'd into another world where I realized I was a stone. I met a bunch of hot girls who were in peril and decided I wanted to protect them, so I tried to get stronger by gaining exp and leveling up, and sometimes we get to do fun sexy things together because they appreciate my protection."
"Hey, i found a great new game, very hot, i think you might like it!"
"Ok, i am all ears."
"Well, can't recommend it."
"Whut? ... I thought it was great? Any serious reason why you cant recommend?"
"Nah .. just can't remember the darn title ... all 65 words."

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
The game as an rpg is quite alright, the battle system goes beyond the basics at least. The story is kinda of a parody of animes like slime something, that said I have only played for 10 min. If you're playing on joiplay, the first battle will seem that screens freeze, but it is just going 1fps, wait a little and it gets back to normal again and no problems on other battles.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Well, the game made a decent attempt at at least trying to make a coherent story (if you put aside the "reincarned as a stone" thing).

Mc does battle, through story it evolve from big stone to small golem to full speaking golem.
But since it's still a stone golem, he never get to enjoy the girls
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And sadly, yeah, I'd say 90 % are defeat game over rape, and 10 % are side quest coertion sex....

overall - art is nice, decent try at changing from the usual story. But would have needed more working on it to make a game worth remembering for more then the weird story :D

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
Well, the game made a decent attempt at at least trying to make a coherent story (if you put aside the "reincarned as a stone" thing).

Mc does battle, through story it evolve from big stone to small golem to full speaking golem.
But since it's still a stone golem, he never get to enjoy the girls
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And sadly, yeah, I'd say 90 % are defeat game over rape, and 10 % are side quest coertion sex....

overall - art is nice, decent try at changing from the usual story. But would have needed more working on it to make a game worth remembering for more then the weird story :D
Yeah the art is very nice but idk game over rape makes me question why they even chose to make a game at all, what's the point of even having a narrative centered around getting to sex scenes if they're never a part of the plot because you just reset after seeing them.

Claire's quest gets this right, there's some game over sequences with scenes, particularly at the start, but outside of that there's also just gradual corruption of the girl etc.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes