Android:
Mega:

Mediafire:

Mac:
Mega:

Mediafire:

dunhill

May 3, 2017
from the Patron page of Flamencito... please support him or help spread the game (so far its really good)

Version 0.49!
Jun 23 at 5:31am
First the links:
PC:
Mega:

Mediafire:

Android:
Mega:

Mediafire:

Mac:
Mega:

Mediafire:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
there was a walk through in the V0.38 files, if you took some time to look at it it worked out pretty well. helped me discover something i'd missed. though i'm slightly sad that the new content (PAST what v0.38) had isn't a great deal but hey it was still a good read! I'm going to have to check out the beginning of the story for changes there. :) all in all still a damn GREAT visual novel

hipsterding

Jun 4, 2017
Would anyone happen to have console commands? un.rypc didn't work for extracting the archive.

EDIT: Using SaveEditOnline worked. The variables are labeled :D

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Great game! But a question: There was a walkthrough in the V0.38? Where? I never found one, but admit I did not search deeply or so.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
there was a link here with the .38 rar pack that had the excel walk through in it. the .49 does not have that walk through in it yet it might happen i do not know

Reid123

Apr 29, 2017
Just adding, I really like this game! (Especially as I can play it on my Mac).

P.S. (I know: Mac; bla bla bla.....)

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Maybe it's just me, but I don't understand the Excel sheet walkthru provided. :/

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Maybe it's just me, but I don't understand the Excel sheet walkthru provided. :/
If you look it opens to a portion of the document. you want to move to the A1 cell. the walk through is from the top down, but you have to slide the sheet over to it. it gives you the text before the choice (in yellow), and your choice is in green. the other entries tell you what flags get set, and what effects and what changes because of past events.

so in cell K2 it says "what should I do now" if you look to it's right and left in the next row you see your choices. and the path you are set upon. Hope that helps.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Patron-Only Preview Tuesday for 6/27/2017.
Next Game Update: July 7th, 2017 (Friday)
SPOILERS!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thelandcruzer

May 20, 2017
The game play really is not that bad. (Better than most. )
The first time playing I got "Cum addicted" endding.
the second time around I got to where the dev left off. the story makes left turn at the Aunt's house. maybe next update will sort this part of the story out. but looks like it will most likely only update the story as it is.

Last edited:

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Enjoyed earlier versions of this title, but most recent update gets flagged by my A/V As a threat and quarantines it every time in launch. It's straight ignoring my whitelist.

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes