• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Old Hentai

Jan 1, 2020
Looks like the wait for DLsite launch was worth it, and I was wrong to think the author probable not add more content, 1.40 comes with some more, not sure if that will make the game good but there is some hope

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still waiting in case of more scenes or the mechanics are improved before spend 2.750 DLsite points.

EDIT: I like how looks that new haircut remembers me to TIme Loop NTR.

Reactions: archedio

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Changelog for Ver1.40:
・Added 4 new hairstyles (can be changed from hot spring)
・Added a button to remove the grid in the gallery
・Increased range of vision with 999 special eyes.
・The maximum Durability stat is 999 (from the next day on)
・Corrected Chinese translation
・Added Korean (ChatGPT)
・Added Thai language (ChatGPT)

No new events yet.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
You can't

The heroine can however have anal sex with Bruno if her anal training is higher than vaginal. The game does hint at this at some point, as one of the ways to avoid her losing "virginity" and does locking you out of the good ending.
hahaha I'll let the double meaning joke pass anyway thanks ;V

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Kegani makes somewhat interesing games, but damn, his art is not improving much and its obvious he abuse public resources, ai, and just making persons without even basic shade or eyes at all. In this game there is no even a single original cum animation just a recycle x-ray view from NTR Loop.

So I would suggest him to actually work or hire someone that can make nice art while he focus in his forte: gameplay.

Reactions: Old Hentai

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
ok but how do you trigger events and whatnot? at most with the eye skill i can peek on the other dude fondling her, and even when i leveled her lust and body parts its so little what you can do. is there a guide or something? or a full save ?

Larans

Oct 15, 2019
ok but how do you trigger events and whatnot? at most with the eye skill i can peek on the other dude fondling her, and even when i leveled her lust and body parts its so little what you can do. is there a guide or something? or a full save ?
Don't think there's any guide yet, doubt there will be an indepth one. Events are entirely driven by state and stats. AKA, if her lust is maxed out on and you're not spending time with her she'll be with the other guy. There's not much in the way of progression beyond that. I think the only major progression variables are who took her virginity and marriage choice. The rest are based on stats like the mouth stat. Roughly speaking, a lot of the events won't occur unless cuckoldry or cheating values are increased. The grind is real so things can take some time.

The save file is in plain english so you can always just modify that to unlock the end scenes, or modify the values in your save to see how things change.

shinkurev2

Dec 17, 2023
What's the drop rate percentage for the cloth and panties in the game w/o mod? Couldn't get any panties even after I get to an ending

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Well, he gave what his plans for 1.50 are and they include adjusting the grind. There'll be a new multiplier function that increases dungeon rewards, clothes drop probability, training gains, and contribution gains. The multipliers will be 2x and 3x. Maybe the game will finally be playable.

Reactions: The NTRtainer

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Simple mod with the goal of obscuring the Lust value so that the player doesn't know exactly when things will happen.

1. The daily reset to 0 now requires either a dungeon clear (you need to beat the boss and get the reward screen) or Mel to get fucked. It won't reset otherwise.
2. Daily lust will slowly increase.
3. Hide the lust value. It's tied to the 'special eyes' skill. It's still somewhat obscured even for higher values so you never know exactly when it'll hit 999.

Some other small tweaks
1. Easier for the split to trigger in dungeons.
2. Added a flat 5 to netorase/cuck training value whenever the tent is used. The 5 that occurs when tent is used when Mel is <250 Lust is still there from the normal game.

Is it 1.40 compatible?
EDIT: It is not. Could you update, please?

Last edited:

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
v1.50 is out!
Does anyone have it?

Also, change log:
Updated to Ver1.50
・Higher rates of cheating and cuckoldry will increase the probability of splitting up.
Normally it is 40%, but it will rise to about 66%.
・Implementation of dungeon magnification function.
Dungeon rewards, training levels, and contribution levels can be doubled or tripled.
Also, the probability of stockings and clothes will be multiplied in the same way.

No more hardcore grinding!

Last edited:

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
v1.50 is out!
Anyone has it?

Also, change log:
Updated to Ver1.50
・Higher rates of cheating and cuckoldry will increase the probability of splitting up.
Normally it is 40%, but it will rise to about 66%.
・Implementation of dungeon magnification function.
Dungeon rewards, training levels, and contribution levels can be doubled or tripled.
Also, the probability of stockings and clothes will be multiplied in the same way.

No more hardcore grinding!
Now Kegani only has to add about 4-5 times the scenes, and it might become a fine game.

1.90 star(s) 34 Votes