Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
1. Can this game avoid NTR?
2. This game is completed?
I seriously think answers are no for both
Well, not quite. It depends on the definition. The dude WILL touch her freely, it's basically unavoidable, but if i remember correctly Netorare means "To be taken from" or something like that. If that's the case, then you can totally avoid him taking your gf from you. He'll still touch her a lot, but all is good as long as she doesn't start liking him seriously, right..? In Kegani games relationships are always very unusual.

It's also ironic that to avoid her cheating on you - YOU gotta cheat on her with harem, to buff yourself enough for faster gains. I think it's possible to not use harem and still come out on top, but only on the lowest difficulty. You also gotta ignore abilities for spying on her, they'll slow you down, and instead learn all the practical ones, like lockpicking, trap disarm, attack, herbalism. Of course, removing the lust mark is a must, but even the worst herbalist can do it quite easily, it'll just take a few days.

She'll also take A LOT of time to cheat on you. Like it was almost an in-game year for me. So all of this will make it much easier to make that year into an eternity of her not cheating.

ilak47

Jul 3, 2020
try to increase drop probability by having sex in the bathroom with other girls (they can be unlocked by paying bruno some points)

if I remember correctly the fourth girl increases drop probability
Thank you. Do you know how to advance with the cuckold? mine is locked in 295 and i can't get new scenes with Bruno 1714955592550.png

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
1715035847449.png
As I understand it is
1. money - (for pay or something)
2. ??? - (The higher the value, the worse it is, right?)
3. to do something with Bruno - (that is my understood)
4. Lust - (The higher the value, the worse it is, right?)
5. ??? - (The higher the value, the worse it is, right?)
6. Quick save - (save)

What are the 2nd and 5th ones?

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
View attachment 3610320
As I understand it is
6. Quick save - (save)

2nd is heroine's favorability to you. It used to progress your relationship with her. So, it's a good thing.
5th is lewd mark, it alters the heroine state of mind. She is more likely to cheat the higher it is.

salking

Mar 24, 2018
View attachment 3610320
As I understand it is
6. Quick save - (save)

2nd is heroine's favorability to you. It used to progress your relationship with her. So, it's a good thing.
5th is lewd mark, it alters the heroine state of mind. She is more likely to cheat the higher it is.
3 is indeed related to Bruno.
It's main use is unlocking better dungeon ranks, the "harem" bath and getting dates with the girl.
And after it's unlocked, keeping Bruno from going off with the girl in dungeons.
4 and 5 only become "dangerous" above 400-500 in my experience, with 999 in 4 leading to spontaneous sex.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
3 is indeed related to Bruno.
It's main use is unlocking better dungeon ranks, the "harem" bath and getting dates with the girl.
And after it's unlocked, keeping Bruno from going off with the girl in dungeons.
4 and 5 only become "dangerous" above 400-500 in my experience, with 999 in 4 leading to spontaneous sex.
I think round 450 a 550 for both bruno and the lewd crest she will do with Bruno Kissing and with strangers groping and blow jobs, round 700 a 800 she will bj Bruno and do something more with strangers, and yes 999 is good for her bad for you as she will for Bruno go all the way and with strangers go all the way, but no matter what during the split sessions in dungeon, those stats never matter much, if ya let them split with you, she will start with groping, followed by bj and if it a long one even sex. Downside on split is you need self high stats to see it happening, else all ya get is sounds and your imagination.

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
Same question here. I bought the "upgrade dungeon" thing with bruno like 2 times and I still cant choose higher than lvl1 dungeon. Is my game broken or what. Really frustrating...
You need to clear the highest level 1 dungeon (the most bottom) you can before it unlock level 2. Then you need to work your way down again to next level. Kinda grindy buy hey, at least you can see the girl getting molested more and more

Lujen979100

Nov 10, 2023
You need to clear the highest level 1 dungeon (the most bottom) you can before it unlock level 2. Then you need to work your way down again to next level. Kinda grindy buy hey, at least you can see the girl getting molested more and more
Wow. Thanks for the answer. I would never figure it out by myself. Would be nice if the game told me this instead xD

1.90 star(s) 34 Votes