Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
As usual kegani games are interesting but with a flaw...

I like the concept of this one: fight the dungeon, to get rid of your debt, so you can marry the girl. Fine.
The art is okay, girl looks good, guys...not so.
The battles are okay, but I think the bosses should have more time (especially the damn tree thing).
The RPG-mechanics are nice, but the skill caps should be done in steps of hundreds and not fiftys.
I would like to see him take some time with the girls corruption, which means more events, but not so big steps everytime...
I mean she don't want to kiss, then kisses, and the next day spreads her legs for the big ones...yes it's tied to training, but with so few events it feels a lot more faster than it should.

Now the thing I dislike the most:
Dungeon-split...
The idea is great, the way it's done, not so good.
First: the split is not bound to difficulty/dungeonlevel. It should happen more if you play on hard, and less if you play on easy. Although it should be relativly bound to the dungeon level, which means:
On lvl 1 you don't split (like it is now)
On lvl 2 you can get short splits (for 1-5 turns)
On lvl 3 you can get longer splits (for 1-7 turns)
On lvl 4 you can get even longer splits (for 1-10 tuns)
And finally on lvl 5 you WILL get a split, and the split will be for minimum of 5,10,? turns...
Which brings us to the "split-point" Split should happen at turn 5 everytime.
I think this would be way more predictable, and more interesting too...

I'm curios if you just "wait" the 10 years (3650 days....) will the game just tell you: all good now or do you still need to buy her free for a date? If you just skip all the time, she will not be corrupted, so no ntr will happen...have to test it someday.

1.80 star(s) 31 Votes