• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
As usual kegani games are interesting but with a flaw...

I like the concept of this one: fight the dungeon, to get rid of your debt, so you can marry the girl. Fine.
The art is okay, girl looks good, guys...not so.
The battles are okay, but I think the bosses should have more time (especially the damn tree thing).
The RPG-mechanics are nice, but the skill caps should be done in steps of hundreds and not fiftys.
I would like to see him take some time with the girls corruption, which means more events, but not so big steps everytime...
I mean she don't want to kiss, then kisses, and the next day spreads her legs for the big ones...yes it's tied to training, but with so few events it feels a lot more faster than it should.

Now the thing I dislike the most:
Dungeon-split...
The idea is great, the way it's done, not so good.
First: the split is not bound to difficulty/dungeonlevel. It should happen more if you play on hard, and less if you play on easy. Although it should be relativly bound to the dungeon level, which means:
On lvl 1 you don't split (like it is now)
On lvl 2 you can get short splits (for 1-5 turns)
On lvl 3 you can get longer splits (for 1-7 turns)
On lvl 4 you can get even longer splits (for 1-10 tuns)
And finally on lvl 5 you WILL get a split, and the split will be for minimum of 5,10,? turns...
Which brings us to the "split-point" Split should happen at turn 5 everytime.
I think this would be way more predictable, and more interesting too...

I'm curios if you just "wait" the 10 years (3650 days....) will the game just tell you: all good now or do you still need to buy her free for a date? If you just skip all the time, she will not be corrupted, so no ntr will happen...have to test it someday.

Reactions: Extrazzz

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
These sites have version 1.50:

Although the download speed is very slow.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Funny how the first post changelog says 1.50 Final release.

Yet if u actually go to the dmm page u see this:

Ver1.60

内容追加

・3倍機能でショップのストッキング出現率も3倍に
・またショップでのストッキング基本出現率を増加
・クリア後に髪型変更で日焼けも変更可能に
・調教限度を強調表示してハーレムアイコンを追加

Ver1.50

内容追加

・寝取られか露出が高いと分断確率が上昇
・リスクと報酬が2倍や3倍になるモードを追加

So one can say that 1.50 is not the final release yet.

Reactions: falcom2

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
As usual kegani games are interesting but with a flaw...

I like the concept of this one: fight the dungeon, to get rid of your debt, so you can marry the girl. Fine.
The art is okay, girl looks good, guys...not so.
The battles are okay, but I think the bosses should have more time (especially the damn tree thing).
The RPG-mechanics are nice, but the skill caps should be done in steps of hundreds and not fiftys.
I would like to see him take some time with the girls corruption, which means more events, but not so big steps everytime...
I mean she don't want to kiss, then kisses, and the next day spreads her legs for the big ones...yes it's tied to training, but with so few events it feels a lot more faster than it should.

Now the thing I dislike the most:
Dungeon-split...
The idea is great, the way it's done, not so good.
First: the split is not bound to difficulty/dungeonlevel. It should happen more if you play on hard, and less if you play on easy. Although it should be relativly bound to the dungeon level, which means:
On lvl 1 you don't split (like it is now)
On lvl 2 you can get short splits (for 1-5 turns)
On lvl 3 you can get longer splits (for 1-7 turns)
On lvl 4 you can get even longer splits (for 1-10 tuns)
And finally on lvl 5 you WILL get a split, and the split will be for minimum of 5,10,? turns...
Which brings us to the "split-point" Split should happen at turn 5 everytime.
I think this would be way more predictable, and more interesting too...

I'm curios if you just "wait" the 10 years (3650 days....) will the game just tell you: all good now or do you still need to buy her free for a date? If you just skip all the time, she will not be corrupted, so no ntr will happen...have to test it someday.
The game is pretty easy to cheat, simple by saving every step in the dungeon, when go next room, if not what ya like, reload save and try again, this way can skip all monster encounters and go for either chest and trap encounters and get easy all ya need, even at end boss ya can reroll if the sex approaches aren't what ya like to train ya girl in are. It a fun game none the less, but still easy to cheat on, unless you really want her being corrupted and turned over to the master, then just let it all happen and forget about her.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
The game is pretty easy to cheat, simple by saving every step in the dungeon, when go next room, if not what ya like, reload save and try again, this way can skip all monster encounters and go for either chest and trap encounters and get easy all ya need, even at end boss ya can reroll if the sex approaches aren't what ya like to train ya girl in are. It a fun game none the less, but still easy to cheat on, unless you really want her being corrupted and turned over to the master, then just let it all happen and forget about her.
Yes, I know that most can be "solved" by save-scumming" but I would like to play "hardcore" which means no savescumming, but mechanics, that work fair.
Example:
we now get a huge window for watching everything when we use the secret-eye....just give us slightle hints where they may stand, maybe some noise when the mousecurso is near the action...
Lust rises by training/encounters in the dungeon...and disappears because she watched others fucking... Why not let some of the lust get transformed into the lust-crest? Why should I play and let her get the lust-crest (I mean, we do it because we want to see the content) but gameplay wise it should be something the MC want to avoid like hell, but it should still happen...
The lust-crest has 2 steps for something to happen....0-500 there is nothing...500-750(?) oh i come back from dungeon and fuck some randoms (okay "fuck" only if pussy is high etc) and 750+ (?) slut wo spreads legs for everyone...
Why not give it something like: Lust-crest get to 999 -> The Level goes up by 1... and every level equals to some corruption... (1 is teasing, 2 is oral, 3 cheating with condom and 4 full cheating)
Condoms are something which I adore for the showing of the corruption...but here: yeah fuck me, but use rubber.....2 minutes later: fuck me, don't need rubber.

As I said: Playing as loving and caring MC, who wants to keep her for himself, but may lose her due to the corruption, that would be cool.
But trying this means: farm contribution by sending her to work with Bruno, raise the cap with the start money...since this bring no danger ....she is safe.
When enough contribution is farmed get harem to lvl 2, farm around 200-300 contribution (which brings us to around 50-70 game days if you run the dungeon for some money, or ~100 days if not) and now run dungeons spamming the interrupt enemies attack (shield lower right) at night fuck the second girl (which boosts the interrupt attack), and with this, you can get through to lvl 3-4 dungeon. At this point 200 days in the game, she is mostly just kissed by Bruno, but nothing more if you although used the defense points to make her block the kiss/pussy attacks from Bruno. You can now farm fav, to max her training immunity, farm money like crazy, and got shut off from all content...because there is no fucking corruption happening annymore...
Lust crest: useless not dangerous, lust? never get's really high, so: no danger...training? blocking kissing/pussy will avoid 99% percent of the dangerous events...
So much potential, but the vanilla-safe-method makes the ntr in this game a "yes I want to see it" option.
As much as I like to see the option to avoid it, it should be a lot harde than in this game, time-stop was good example how you have to watch carefully what is happening, but it was possible. Heck, even the Tavern-game was better than this one.

Okay big wall of text, sorry, but I wished this game would have used it's potential a lot better than it did...

ilak47

Jul 3, 2020
i tried like an hour to get the panties and couldn't get a single one, even in the last stages of the dungeons (ver 1.50)

gdr5800

Mar 26, 2022
i tried like an hour to get the panties and couldn't get a single one, even in the last stages of the dungeons (ver 1.50)
try to increase drop probability by having sex in the bathroom with other girls (they can be unlocked by paying bruno some points)

if I remember correctly the fourth girl increases drop probability

Reactions: ilak47

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
I see no one talks about the translation. Is it good this time?
Rate it yourself: the antagonist is named Bruno, Bul and Bilu....same version of game, but different scenes...
I got the idea of the story, but it's not a good translation...since it's still a MTL.

1.90 star(s) 34 Votes