Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
this feels harder than paradox due to the lack of grinding opportunity and the facts that all boss seem to just flat out have higher stats.

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
I don't have the time, or patience to go through an HRPG that I will only have the certainty of privacy at night. Could someone please post their completed save.

Reactions: andrei12334

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
How to you get the Grapes to recruit GE? the walktrough says happniess village sells them for 1000g but i went all the way back there and they aren't there.

Datheroluka!

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2019
this feels harder than paradox due to the lack of grinding opportunity and the facts that all boss seem to just flat out have higher stats.
It's supposed to resemble the VN trilogy, no random encounters, and every fight is balanced around going from fight to fight, just pay attention, and you'll come out on top every time.

I don't have the time, or patience to go through an HRPG that I will only have the certainty of privacy at night. Could someone please post their completed save.
There's an option in-game to turn on SFW mode, just toggle that.

How to you get the Grapes to recruit GE? the walktrough says happniess village sells them for 1000g but i went all the way back there and they aren't there.
location.png

owlbox

Jan 18, 2020
can mage and cecil route go together or cecil route is gone if I accept mage ?

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
Anybody know the code for the further right console during the escape whit RED? no matter how many time i fallow the instruction the code i get is 6152 and it doesn't work.

Base code is 6215.

Swap fourth and first before swapping first and third.
4-1 swap = 5216
1-3 swap = 1256
Swap last and first after swapping first and second.
1-2 swap = 2156
4-1 swap = 6152

It worked for the other 3 codes but i'm clearly doing something wrong whit this one.
I also did look up the walkthrough and it's the only code of the four that's not listed.

Datheroluka!

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2019
Anybody know the code for the further right console during the escape whit RED? no matter how many time i fallow the instruction the code i get is 6152 and it doesn't work.

Base code is 6215.

Swap fourth and first before swapping first and third.
4-1 swap = 5216
1-3 swap = 1256
Swap last and first after swapping first and second.
1-2 swap = 2156
4-1 swap = 6152

It worked for the other 3 codes but i'm clearly doing something wrong whit this one.
I also did look up the walkthrough and it's the only code of the four that's not listed.
refer to the second combination you figured out, the base code for the third one is NOT 6215

The game always crashes during the scene with blanc does anyone also have this problem?
Can you be a bit more specific? crashing how? what error pops up? when? during which scene? introduction? loss scene?

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
refer to the second combination you figured out, the base code for the third one is NOT 6215

Can you be a bit more specific? crashing how? what error pops up? when? during which scene? introduction? loss scene?
All right thanks i'll try again later, just another question when doing the nirtoplus segment what constitute as "Taking too long" in the tower? i would like to do the white sisters fight.

Reactions: Datheroluka!